Twenty-three

"Surprise!" Yoongi says, releasing me and throwing his hands up.

"You asshole! I almost pissed my pants I was so scared" I scream, my heart racing.

"Sorry, I just seen you walking and I wanted to sneak up on you" he says.

"Well that wasn't the way to do it. You almost gave me a heart attack" I say and he sticks his lip out and opens his arms wide.

"I'm sorry baby. I'll give you a hug and make it better" he says and I make a face but push myself into his warm and safe arms anyway.

"Wait why are you even here?" I ask into his chest.

"Like I said, I saw you and wanted to catch up. I thought you were working?" He asks.

"I went back and Young-Jee said they weren't doing anymore. He wanted me to hang out but I just wasn't up for it so I headed home" I say as I pull back.

"Does this mean you're free to spend time with me?" He asks. "I guess so" I say, laughing as a big smile forms on his lips.

"Yay!" He says happily as he grabs my hand and pulls me out of the alleyway and into the darkening streets.

"We can go back to the dorm and hang" he says and I nod and let him continue to pull me along.

"Is F/n still with the guys?" I ask curiously. "I think she's with Taehyung only. The guys wanted to go home and rest" Yoongi says. "Ooh really? I think we'll be seeing two love birds forming soon" I grin at the thought of Taehyung and F/n dating.

"What do you mean? There's already a pair of love birds" Yoongi says and I glance up at him and tilt my head.

"Who?" I ask. "Us, duh" he says and I blush a little and smile.

"You're so cute" I say in awe. "That's you" he says casually as he adjusts our hands so that their inertwined.

All I can do is smile like an idiot as we walk hand and hand back to the dorm.

-

Once we arrive at the dorm Yoongi pulls me towards his room and shuts the door behind us.

Jin wasn't in here at the moment so I assumed it was okay for us to be in here.

"What do you want to do?" Yoongi asks as he releases my hand and begins to slip his shoes and jacket off.

"I don't mind. Anything is fine" I say and he smirks.

"Anything?" He asks.

"I guess" I say and he jumps at me and starts tickling me.

"No! I didn't think you'd do that! I'm really ticklish there! Stop!" I cry out in between a fit of giggles as I fling myself onto the bed in hopes of making him stop but he only continues to tickle me.

"Yoongi please..stop" I laugh and he smiles down at me as he continues to tickle me until I can't breathe.

Finally he stops but instead of moving off of me he simply stares down at me and smiles.

"Why are you smiling?" I huff as I try to catch my breath.

"You're just so beautiful" he says and I feel my face heat up.

"Thank you" I say and he leans closer, his lips inches away from mine.

"No, I mean it. You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen" he smiles as he takes a piece of my hair and twirls it in his fingers.

"You're embarrassing me and that's kinda creepy" I admit as I take my hands and cover my face.

I hear him chuckle then he pulls my hands away.

"No need to be embarrassed, baby" he says and of course that only makes my face one hundred times hotter than it already was.

He smiles down at me then pushes back a strand of my hair.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks, biting his lip as his eyes trail to mine.

"Yah it's even more awkward when you ask" I say embarrassed and he smiles and leans down, pecking my lips gently.

When I kiss back he takes that as an okay and deepens it.

He moves his hand behind my head to adjust us then he wraps his other arm around my waist, pulling me into him, making my back rise off the bed a little.

I felt my face burning.

It's not like I had kissed many guys in my lifetime ya know.

I move my arms and wrap them around his back, pulling him down to me.

He smiles into the kiss then pulls back and lays down on the bed beside me.

"I have something to tell you" he says and I turn my head to look at him.

"What is it?" I ask, worry rising in my chest.

"I'm falling madly in love with you, Y/n"