Nineteen

Your POV

"We'll see you after work, right?" Jimin asks as I slip my shoes on to leave the following day.

"Actually Young-Jee wanted to hang out" I say and he frowns.

"What about us? We want more time to spend with you too" he says. "He's right" Yoongi frowns.

"I can't just cancel. That would be rude and besides, I was here with you guys last night" I remind.

"Still" Taehyung says sadly. "I promise to come over on my off day and spend the whole day with you guys, okay?" I say and Yoongi seems to pout as he gathers me into his arms.

"Don't overwork yourself, okay? Text me when you can" he says then pecks my lips before letting me go.

"See ya guys" I say and wave goodbye before heading out.

Ever since I started my job I was really busy but I couldn't help that. As much as I wanted to see the guys I'd need the money to keep my apartments rent paid.

So knowing that, I'd work as much as I have to.

-

Yoongi's POV

"I miss Y/n" I say randomly and Namjoon chuckles.

"She just left" he reminds. "I know and I miss her already" I say. "Well it's not like she'll be gone forever, she has to work. Just like us. Meaning, let's get to work on this new song" Namjoon says as he pulls Hoseok towards the studio.

"Cypher?!" Taehyung yells, clinging to my back.

"How many times do they have to tell you fam, you can't be part of cypher" Jungkook says, patting Tae on the back.

"It's not fair" he pouts as he and Jungkook walk away.

This kid.

-

After a couple of hours of writing and recording we finally decided to stop for the day.

It was currently around 5:49pm and the guys and I decided to go out to eat.

"I want to sit here" Taehyung says as we reach the giant table. "Yoongi?" I hear and my head turns and I see Y/n standing there with Young-Jee who was clinging to her side.

"What are you guys doing here?" Hoseok asks happily. "same thing you are obviously" she laughs. "Sit with us" Namjoon says and Y/n looks over at Young-Jee who seemed to go starry eyed.

"Really?" He asks and I nod.

Namjoon moves so that Y/n can sit beside me and Young-Jee sits down beside Jungkook.

"Hey" she smiles over at me. "Hey" I say as I smile back. "I didn't think we'd run into you guys here" she laughs as she turns her head towards the others.

"We didn't think we'd see you here either" Jin laughs.

"I bet you're glad" Y/n laughs towards Young-Jee.

"Very! I was already having a great day and this made it better!" He says happily. "What we're Y/n and you doing before this?" Namjoon asks curiously, his head in his palm.

"Just shopping but I have a lot of fun when I hang out with her. I really think I like her!" He announces out loud and Y/n looks as taken back as the rest of us.

"Like as in?" I ask, eyebrows narrowing.

"Like I want to kiss her and stuff" he says and I feel my jaw clench.

Now, I wasn't one to be jealous but when it came to Y/n it was a different story.

"Stop with that nonsense" Y/n says, embarrassed.

"I should have told you sooner but I didn't know how" he says. "I'm sorry Young-Jee but I have a boyfriend" she says and he looks up wide eyed.

"You do?!" He asks. "Yeah" she says as she shifts a bit. "Who?" He asks. "That would be me" I say from beside Y/n.

"Seriously?! I thought it was a one sided type of thing! I'm really sorry man" Young-Jee apologizes as he bows his head down.

"It's fine, you didn't know" I say. "Really, it's fine" Y/n says as she ruffles his hair a bit.

He looks up and blushes.

Clearly he did like her and that wasn't going to help it so once she moved her hand back I grabbed ahold of it under the table.

She looked over at me and gave me a small look as if to say sorry but I just wave it off.

It wasn't a bit deal because I knew how Y/n felt about me and I don't think that kind of love can change.

She loves me and I love her.

Forever.