Fourteen

Your POV

After the interview was finally finished we all got into the van and headed back to our hotel.

As we were driving I noticed that Yoongi was quite close but I didn't mind at all.

I also noticed that his hand was resting very close to mine which made me smile.

"We're here! We should rest. It's been a long eventful day and we have more interviews tomorrow" Namjoon announces.

"Sounds good, I'm exhausted" Jin says.

"Okay we'll see you tomorrow" Jimin smiles as he waves goodbye to Yoongi and I then heads the other way, leaving Yoongi and I alone.

We make our way to the hotel room and as soon as we get inside Yoongi begins to slip off his shoes and coat.

"I'm exhausted" he sighs out as he sits down on the giant bed. "You should rest" I say as I set my bag down on the nearby chair.

Yoongi looks over at me and examines me. I feel my face grow hot understand his stare.

"You should rest too" he says. "I will. I want to shower and what not first" I say. "Alright but I can't promise I'll be awake when you get done" he says and I simply nod before grabbing my clothes and heading into the bathroom.

Of course it felt weird to shower with Yoongi just behind this closed door but you gotta do what you gotta do.

I made sure the shower was quick then I got dressed and headed back to the room where I found Yoongi sitting on the bed with my journal in his hands.

I smile a little but let it go as he turns his head towards me.

"I thought you were going to sleep?" I ask. "Yeah but then I started thinking about earlier and I wanted to read more of this" he says and I feel my face go hot.

"Can we talk about that..?" I ask, avoiding his eyes. "You mean about the kiss?" He asks and I blush at how blunt he is.

"Yeah" I say shyly. "Sure" he says as he closes the journal and sits up fully.

I walk to the bed and sit down on the edge of it.

"So.." I say. "So" he says and I can hear the smile in his voice.

"What did it mean?" I ask. "Isn't it obvious?" He asks. "Eh. I just need to be sure" I say and he leans closer to me.

"It means I like you. I want to be with you Y/n" he says and my heart starts to race.

"Am I dreaming?" I ask and he chuckles and shakes his head. "Will you go out with me?" He asks. "Of course" I smile and he grins widely and pulls me into a hug.

"Thank you for being here tonight Y/n. It honestly means a lot so really, thank you" he says as he pulls back and takes my face in his hands.

I knew what was coming and my heart was racing so I shut my eyes.

"You're so adorable" he says as he places a soft kiss on the tip of my nose.

That alone made my heart melt.

I was so in love with him.

"We should sleep" he smiles and I stare over at him and nod then watch as he moves to turn the light off.

Once he does I move beside him and he pulls the blankets up over us and then moves towards me, leaving no space between us.

He doesn't make any attempts to cuddle or anything but instead makes sure his arm is touching mine.

His body heat was radiating off and I could hear his soft breathing in the quietness of the room.

"Goodnight Y/n" he says as his hand touches mine and he grabs ahold of it, intertwining our fingers. "Goodnight Yoongi" I smile.

With that, I fall asleep the happiest girl in the world.