Twenty-five

So that happened.

The drive back home was quiet but peaceful.

We didn't talk but instead I listen to Yoongi's soft humming as he held the steering wheel with one hand and held onto my hand with the other.

He would occasionally rub his thumb over the back of my hand and I'd smile.

Everything was perfect in that moment​.

"How are you feeling?" He asks in a soft voice.

"I'm good" I say. "Okay good" he says as he gives me a quick glance than turns his eyes back to the road.

When we get to my apartment he walks me inside.

"Are you going to stay the night?" I ask.

"Only if you want me to" he says as he wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me into him.

"Of course I want you to" I say and he bites his lip and smiles.

"Then we should sleep. You must be tired" Yoongi says.

"I'm always tired" I laugh.

"Everything you say makes me fall even more in love with you" he says and I giggle and peck his lips before heading to my room.

I take a quick shower then lay down in bed where Yoongi is already half asleep.

"Thank you for today" I say as I turn to face him.

"Thank you for joining me" he says as he flashes his gummy smile.

"Anything for you" I say and he leans forward and presses his lips to mine.

Of course I kiss back, savoring every moment of it.

"Goodnight Y/n" he says.

"Goodnight Yoongi" I smile as I lean into his side.

I was falling more and more in love with him every second.

-

When I woke up the next morning I said my goodbyes to Yoongi then headed to work.

I was hoping today would go quickly because all I wanted was to sleep.

I was still tired and quite frankly I wasn't feeling well.

Maybe I was getting sick. Sigh.

"Y/n!" Young-Jee says happily once I arrive to work.

"Are you okay? You don't look too good" He says and I shake my head. "No no I'm fine" I say and begin to pull my things out to begin work.

I ignored the ache in my stomach and head then begin doing my stuff.

-

Yoongi's POV

When I woke up I was alone.

Y/n had gone to work and so now I had nothing to keep me entertained.

I let out a breath and roll over in her bed.

I wonder what Y/n is doing at work? She seems to be working a lot lately. She doesn't get many off days.

I miss her.

Even though I saw her last night I still miss her.

I was so in love with her I thought I was going crazy everytime I was away from her.

Overdramatic I know, but I can't help it.

Suddenly my phone begins to ring and I pick it up to see an incoming call from Y/n.

Why is she calling me while she's at work??

"Hello?" I ask upon answering it. "Yoongi?" Young-Jee's voice asks through the phone. "Why are you calling me from Y/n's phone?" I ask, very confused. "Uh I don't know what happened but Y/n fell out at work" He says and I sit up, eyes widening.

"What do you mean?!" I ask.

"When she came in she didn't look too good but she said she was fine and continued working then she just fell down out of nowhere​" he says and I stand and begin to grab my things.

"Where is she now?" I ask.

"The doctors are checking her out. We're at the hospital" He says.

"I'll be right there" I say and hang up then rush out the dorm, not even bothering to tell the guys.

I had to make sure Y/n was okay.

--

A/n: So I'm currently having writers block so I'm sorry if updates begin to get slow ))): I'm trying my best.