Twenty-nine

Once we arrive at the arcade everyone seems to split off.

Jimin, Hoseok, and Jungkook, Namjoon and Jin, Taehyung and F/n, then Yoongi and I.

"Psst! look at them!" I hiss as I hide behind one of the machines and spy on F/n and Taehyung.

"They're just playing a game Y/n" Yoongi points out.

"No no no it's much more than that. They're in love" I gasp.

"You're something else I swear" Yoongi laughs as he squats down beside me and gently pulls my chin towards his face.

"Woah there Mr , What are you doing?" I ask.

"You're paying too much attention to them. Where's my attention? I need all of Y/n's attention or I'll die. I'll just die" Yoongi pouts, overacting at its finest.

"How can I resist after that?" I laugh as I lean forward and peck his cheek.

"Let's go play that game over there!" I say happily as I grab his hand and pull him up.

With one last glance at F/n and Taehyung I awe then follow Yoongi over to the game.

All I can say is..

You're going down bud.

-

Yoongi's POV

I watched Y/n as she stared intensively at the game she was playing.

She looked adorable when she was all concentrated like this.

"Aha! In yo face Min Yoongi!" She yells and I snap back into reality to see that she had beaten my high school.

"Awe" I pout and she smiles triumphantly and puckers her lips.

"Pay up" she says.

"If you wait till later you can have more than just a kiss" I smirk and her eyes widen as her face blushes.

"Yah! Don't say stuff like that in public!" She says and I laugh and quickly peck her lips before guiding her over to another game.

Once again we went head to head in trying to beat each other's high scores.

After awhile we decided it was enough and we went out to eat.

"So F/n..how are things with you and Tae?" Y/n asks, wiggling her eyebrows at her best friend.

"We're just friends" F/n says even though the blush on her face said other wise.

"Liar" Jungkook says which only deepens her blush and causes a blush to form on Taehyung's cheeks as well as he gives a toothy grin.

"Just ask her out already" Y/n whines.

"All in due time" Taehyung says and Y/n smiles and leans back in the chair.

"Cute" she whispers to herself and I smile over at her.

"So, how are you two?" Jin asks, turning his attention to Y/n and I.

"We're good" Y/n says.

"We're amazing" I correct which makes Y/n smile.

"I'm glad you two are happy. You seem to fall even more in love everyday" Namjoon smiles.

"Basically" Y/n laughs and I feel my heart warm.

"On a scale of one to ten how in love are you guys?" Jimin laughs.

"Eleven" I say and Y/n smiles and leans against me.

"Gosh it's so cheesy it's cute" Jin says and I thought he was talking about us but instead he was directing it towards the pizza he was eating.

"Get it?" He asks and Jimin breaks out into a fit of  laughter as a couple of the guys laugh at how dumb the joke was.

Y/n on the other hand was genuinely laughing at the joke.

She really truly thought it was funny.

I smile non the less and kiss the top of her head.

In this moment, I was the happiest I had been in a very long time.