F i v e

Your POV

As I was waiting I heard someone clear their throat and I look up only to have my eyes meet those of the man I had been in love with for all these years.

There in front of me was the one and only Min Yoongi.

My face instantly heated and I had to turn my gaze away from his.

"So you're Y/n huh" he says softly and the way my name sounds coming from his lips sends shivers down my spine.

"I am" I finally reply as I glance up at him just as he begins to sit down across from me.

"You're a lot prettier than I imagined" He says and I can't help but blush. "Thank you" I say and he smiles. "So, hmm I feel a bit awkward" he admits and I nod. "Me too" I say honestly.

"It's alright. I guess there's no need to feel awkward I mean we're friends, right?" He asks and the word friends sends an arrow through my heart, and not in the good way.

"Yeah, right.." I trail off. "So Y/n..how older are you?" He asks after a moment.

"I'm twenty two" I say. "Ah so our ages are close, that's nice" He smiles and my heart flutters.

His smile was truly beautiful and my favorite sight.

Before anything else can be said the waitress comes and takes our order.

I'm a bit surprised when we end up ordering the same thing but at the same time, it made me happy.

"Oh and thank you for meeting up with me. It really means a lot to finally meet the person behind the letters" he says and my stomach turns at the mention of the letters.

I wonder how far he's read..

"You don't have to thank me. I should be thanking you. The fact that you actually wanted to meet me seems so unreal" I say and he chuckles a little.

"Well I'm glad we could finally meet. You seem like a really cool and nice person" he says and I bite my lip to hold back my smile.

"You do too" I say stupidly and he laughs. "Well thank you" he says as he offers me a smile.

"The guys were actually quite sceptical about me meeting up with you since they know nothing about you but after some convincing they lightened up to it. I don't see what they were worried about. You seem perfectly normal to me" he says and I smile a little.

"Well thank you" I mock and he laughs again.

Ahh, music to my ears.

He was even more beautiful in person.

The way his blackish brown hair fell ever so softly into his eyes or how his eyelashes fluttered against his milky skin.

I can look at him for hours and I wouldn't find a single flaw, he was truly exquisite.

"Y/n?" He questions and that's when I realize I had been staring for longer than I should have.

"Sorry" I say as I turn my head away, my face burning.

"No, it's okay" he chuckles and I bite my lip and mentally curse at myself.

Way to go Y/n.

"Here you go" the waitress says as she comes to our table and gives us our drinks.

We both thank her then quietly sip at our drinks until they were finished.

-

"It was really nice meeting you. I hope we can meet up and hang out again" Yoongi says as we stand outside of my house.

He had walked me home and was now saying his goodbyes.

I didn't want him to leave but it's not like I could just come out and say that, not now.

"I hope so too" I admit and he smiles and takes a step back.

"I'll text you later then?" He asks and I nod.

"See you later, Y/n!" He calls out as he begins to walk away backwards.

I wave until he's out of sight and then I slowly let my hand drop.

My heart was still going crazy and my mind was racing with everything that had just happened.

Awe,
I miss him already.