Twenty-two

Yoongi's POV

Y/n had went down to get her friend and as we waited Taehyung proceeded to try to make himself look better.

He said he wanted to look really good because she was cute.

Just then the door opens and Y/n walks In with the girl from the fansign.

Not going to lie, she was really cute.

"Here she is" Y/n says as she pushes her friend towards Taehyung a bit.

"Hello" Taehyung​ says happily but also a bit shyly. "Hey" the girl says while shifting slightly.

"F/n isn't usually this quiet, trust me" Y/n says and F/n laughs a little. "I'm just nervous is all" She says and Y/n pats her on the shoulder.

"I was too at first but they're just normal dudes" Y/n says. "Yeah, hot ones" F/n says and I can't help but laugh.

"Well you're not wrong" Y/n says as she swings her bag over her shoulder.

"Where are you going?" F/n and I both ask at the same time.

"I have to get back. They just came back from the interview." She says and F/n frowns. "You're really gonna leave?" She asks and Y/n makes a face. "Well it's my job, I have to go" she says.

"We'll wait for you" Jin says but she shakes her head.

"You don't have to. I'll be here late again. Just head out and have fun" she says while giving us a smile.

"Lame" F/n says. "Yeah" Y/n carelessly agrees then heads for the door.

"See ya!" She calls out then heads out of the room, leaving us all with her friend.

"So, now what?" She asks.

"I have a perfect idea!" Taehyung says and everyone looks at him in an "Oh boy" way.

Oh boy indeed.

-

Your POV

"They're hanging out with your friend?" Young-Jee asks once I make it back to their studio.

Currently all of his group was slouching around and relaxing after their interview.

"Yeah" I confirm as I take a seat beside him.

"If I would have known I wouldn't have called you back. You're not really needed seeing as we're going home soon anyway" He says and I let out a breath.

"Can't I just head out now then?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"No way! You're already here so now you might as well hang out with me" he says as he nudges my side.

"But-" "no butts. Just me, you, and the game room downstairs!" Young-Jee says. "We shouldn't. I told them I was working late and if they see me playing around they'll assume something is up. Besides, if I'm off work you can't keep me here fam" I say matter-oh-factly.

"Aish, You're so mean Y/n" one of the other members say and a couple of them agree.

"True" Young-Jee pouts as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"It's just who I am. I'm sorry but I'm gonna get going. I'll see you guys tomorrow" I say before waving goodbye and heading to BTS' studio.

When I got there I noticed they were already gone.

I let out a breath and head home.

As I was walking back to my house I notice that it's starting to get chilly.

"Aish" I mumble as I rub at my arms.

It was starting to get dark outside and I just wanted to get home.

I wasn't very fond of walking the streets alone at night.

As I was walking I tried​ to speed up as I was passing a dark alley.

Before I even know what's happening, there's a hand over my mouth, an arm around my waist, and I'm being pulled into the dark alleyway.