Seventeen

Your POV

It had been exactly a week since I had last seen Yoongi.

We had both been super busy and hadn't had the time to meet up.

I really miss him but there's nothing I can do about this.

"Y/n?? You're zoning out again" Young-Jee says worrily as he waves his hand in front of my face.

"I'm sorry. I just have a lot on my mind" I say as I shake my head then bend down and pull out the lip balm.

I begin to apply it and as I do I hear someone behind me clear their throat.

When I turn around I see Yoongi standing there.

"Yoongi? What are you doing here?" I ask with wide eyes.

"I figured this was the only way to see you" he says and I stand tall and turn to Young-Jee. "Do you mind if I step out for a second?" I ask.

He looks Yoongi up and down then waves his hand.

I grab ahold of Yoongi's sleeve then pull him out into the hallway.

As soon as we're out there I waste no time in wrapping my arms around him.

"I've missed you so much" I say as I squeeze him. "I've missed you too. I wanted to see you so badly. I've been thinking about you non stop all week" he frowns.

"I'm sorry. I love you" I say and he smiles and pulls back to kiss me.

Luckily there was no one in the hallway at the time.

When he pulls back I feel my cheeks burning.

"I love you more" he says and my eyes widen as my face heats.

"Wait you.." I trail off and he nods.

"Yes Y/n, I love you" he says and I feel tears pricking my eyes.

"This is all I've ever wanted" I say as I feel some tears fall.

"You don't have to dream anymore. I'm right here and I love you" he says and I bury my face into his chest.

"Will you come over tonight?" He asks.

I pull back and dry my eyes.

"I think I work late" I say and he frowns.

"But, if you don't mind I can come after. It might be late though" I say and he smiles and nods.

"I'd love that" he says.

"Then I guess I'll see you later" I say and he bites his lip and nods.

"Bye" I smile as I wave goodbye and head back inside after I peck his cheek.

I was smiling like an idiot.

"Did something happen?" Young-Jee asks once I get inside.

"Not really" I say even though I was still smiling.

He stares at me for a moment before grabbing the hair brush and handing it to me.

I take it and begin to do his hair even though I only had one thing on my mind.

Yoongi.

-

Yoongi's POV

I walked back to the dance studio with a giant smile plastered onto my face.

"What happened? You look like you just won the lottery" Jin says once I get back into the studio.

"I basically did" I say as I smile at the thought of Y/n.

"You met up with Y/n huh?" Hoseok asks, smiling widely at me.

"I did" I say as I move over to where they are.

"Is she coming over tonight?" Jimin asks and I nod.

"Yay! I'm excited to see her!" He says. "She's coming late though" I add. "I'll stay awake" he says. "Me too" Taehyung adds. "So will I" Jungkook says and I smile as the others say so too.

"We're really glad it's Y/n. She really cares about you and seems to make you happy" Namjoon says.

"She does make me happy. I'm the happiest I've ever been" I say honestly and they smile at me.

"We're happy for you" Hoseok smiles.

"Thank you guys" I say as my mind goes to Y/n and I start smiling like an idiot.

I really do love her.