T h r e e

My eyes kept reading the text message over and over again.

Was this actually happening?! Am I just imagining things?!

"Why do you look like you've just seen a ghost?" B/f/n asks. "I'm just not feeling well. I should go home and rest" I lie and she frowns and nods.

"Alright, feel better!" She says and with that I hurry home.

Once I get there I sit down on my bed and stare at the text message.

How should I even reply to this?!

I felt like I was going crazy.

Finally, I reply.

Oh..please don't read it. I know my friend said to but please, it's embarrassing. -Y/n

The reply comes quicker than I thought it would.

You don't want me to read it? I'm sorry, I've already read some but I'll stop if you don't want me to continue. - Yoongi.

He already read some...I bite my lip as I read the message.

It's embarrassing, right. I'm sorry. -Y/n.

It's not. You're a fan, it's understandable. -Yoongi.

A fan..that's all he sees me as.

I mean of course he would but it kinda hurt reading that.

I mean it's sweet though, thank you. -Yoongi.

I read the second message and my heart beat picks up.

You think so? I just really look up to you and love you. Sorry if this is awkward. -Y/n

I mean a little but at the same time, it's cute. No one has ever done this before. -Yoongi.

Really?? I'm kinda surprised. -Y/n.

Really. People usually just give us snacks and stuff, not something this deep. It really means a lot so thank you. -Yoongi.

Oh, well you're welcome. -Y/n.

I figured he would stop texting back after that but what he says next makes my heart beat speed up.

I'd like to keep talking to you, if that's alright with you. 😊- Yoongi.

He wanted to keep talking with me..

Are you serious? I don't know what to say. I've never imagined this day actually becoming true. -Y/n.

I am serious. From what I've read so far I'm interested to get to know you more. If you'll allow me that is. -Yoongi.

Of course. Also, you can keep reading...I have some secrets in there as well but I trust you..-Y/n.

You trust someone you've never met? -Yoongi.

Only you. -Y/n.

Well I'm flattered. I'm going to read some more of this. I'll message you back when I get the chance. -Yoongi.

I just send a quick thumbs up and set my phone down.

My heart was hammering against my chest and I felt like it was going to explode.

That actually just happened.

I just talked to the one and only Min Yoongi. The man I love more than anything else.

This is crazy.

He wants to keep talking to me too?!

This is something I never thought would ever happen and now that it was it didn't even feel real.

I was the luckiest person ever.

-

"Are you serious?! You guys are texting?" B/f/n asks, eyes wide. "I'm just as shocked as you are! He said he wanted to get to know me!" I whisper yell and her lips curve up into a smile.

"Now is the point where you thank me" she grins.

"Thank you" I say honestly.

Without her Yoongi would have never gotten my journal.

"I hope things escalate between you two!! I would love to see you become close with the man you love" she says and I feel my cheeks flush.

"I'm nervous. He said he'd text back but it's been almost a whole two weeks now and nothing" I frown. "Well he is famous. He's a busy man" she reminds.

"You're right..I guess I just have to be patient" I say and she gives me a small smile.

"I'm really happy for you Y/n" she grins.

I smile and lean forward to hug her.

None of this would be happening if it wasn't for her.

She was the best best friend anyone could ever ask for.

I'm lucky to have her.