tagged!

[published 05.15.17]

[updated 12.30.18]

hey! hope everyone's doing well.

just a couple hours or so ago i was tagged by _KIARRA_17 in a little kpop tag. this is admittedly pretty new. only recently have i started getting close with anyone else on this website (crazy right? i've been on this site for nearly five years now and only now am i making friends lmaO). but anyway, thank you for tagging me! y'all should check out all the stuff on her profile, she's pretty cool!

without further ado, here's the tag.

1. Your Top Three Kpop Boy Groups:
i. NCT: i, um, love nct so much??? they're my ult group now!! it took me until the nct 2018 empathy album to finally stan, but i'd casually kept up with their music since u debuted with the seventh sense. i love nct's concept (it's really not that hard y'all just learn 127, then dream, then u), i love their music, and i love just about everything about every member, since they're all total crackheads and putting 18 of them in a room is absolute chaos. doyoung is my unwavering bias, and donghyuck is up there too, but other than that i cycle around in an endless torment because i just love nct that much. i just really need y'all to stan. 

ii. VIXX: vixx is the first group that i actually did get really into and stanned really hard, beginning with error in 2015. i love vixx a ton— they're hardworking, goofy, and without a doubt the concept kings. as a sanghyuk-biased piece of trash, vixx is also super important to me because i've got to watch him really grow up and mature through the years of doing what he's doing. i've always loved vixx's music— it's really diverse and pretty much all of it is beyond catchy. their choreographies are interesting; not necessarily as hardcore as other groups', but they really convey a lot of emotion and do an excellent job adding to the concept of a particular song, especially when hakyeon choreographs. in short, vixx is awesome and i love them a lot.

 in short, vixx is awesome and i love them a lot

iii. DAY6: does this count?? day6 isn't really a boy group, per se, but i love them enough that i'm willing to bend the rules here for them. they're the best?? without a doubt my favorite band. and that's saying a lot coming from someone who most of the time doesn't like to listen to ballads, so you know it's serious. ik it's kinda a joke among mydays to say that day6 has no bad songs, but it's true!!! they're literally all flawless. and every member is so much fun and is so sweet, i love them all so much and i wish them only more and more success in the future, esp my mans young k bc i bias him lmao. pls stan day6 y'all i'm begging you.