Chapter 1 -Behold

"I hate you"

"Fucking too bad I'm your mate"

I glared at him sitting in this damn steel box, I don't wanna get stock in this freaking elevator with him!

"It's your fault why were here!" I sat on the corner taking off my high heels...I can feel his eyes on me once I took off and wiggle my toes to make me feel so comfortable.

"It's getting hot in here" he mumble and stood up taking off his office suites damn the shitty abs I may or may not drool as of this moment until I notice his eyes on me,I blush when he saw me staring at him.

"Like what you see." I rolled my eyes on him.

"No, I'm just wondering how many gay population licked that abs." He sighed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? You didn't know the whole story for what happened that day to judge me!"

"Oh of course I don't!!!! I don't need too anyway like some people say to see is to believe my dearest mate!" Three step and he was now in-front of me boxing me with both of his arms.

"I guess you want another kiss my love, do you miss the taste of my lips that day? Do you like to....kiss me now so I can prove to you that I'm not the person you think I 'am? Or maybe you can test me on your bed tonight when we get out of here? So I can prove to you my sexuality...." his eyes is full of desperate desire licking his lips he move closer and closer until our lips were inches apart. Little did he know my blood pressure is boiling enough to think of anything to keep him away from me.

"Do you hear me Debura?"

I tighten my grip on my LV bag before I stoke it in his head. His eyes got wider before he collapse in-front of me. The elevator ding open as I stood and pick up my heels smiling brightly to the man I just manage to knock down.

"Yes I can hear you Tastian!"

~
"Are you okay Ms. Debura?" The repair man asked while staring at the unconscious body of Tastian inside the elevator.

"What happen to Mr.-" I giggle and step out of the elevator.

"He passed out, it's hot inside so...I guess he can't live without aircon or something...." I look at my nails then flip my hair to my back. Not sparing one glance to the unconscious man.

His driver carried him as I chuckles seeing him unconscious and being dragged by his driver is a moment to be hold. Damn I got him that bad! I really should carry this bag for the whole time I decided that this is my official favorite bag for now on.

"Pssst! Let's go." Mr. Brown glance back at me and nodded his head he's been my driver since I was high school so I know he's familiar of me with that scene he witness tonight most of the people that close to us of course, they know what kind of relationship we had for a long time.

Tastian is the Prince of Vampire and his father chose to negotiate with Human's back in the day. Humans are agreed to donate their blood in-change of a wealthy support from the vampires they committed with peace since that day no hidings, no violence when it comes of giving food to one another.

My Father and Tastian's Father met back in the year 90's they became good friends and treated each other like brothers like a real family indeed both companies became one and it expanded each year until they became popularly know as a greatest men's of business and entrepreneur.

When my Father married my Mom they got a daughter and that was me. They discover my birth mark is the same as what Tastian had and that only means one thing our souls are mated even after we were born. Both of our families believed that we are destined to be with each other to make our families officially become one.

I accepted my faith and never complain about that but some circumstances happened and that's how I realized life is not easy even you are mated with the Prince.