Bonus chapter

My chest kept raising and falling because of my anger right now as in right now I will confront him about this,about this piece of shit I opened his office door as I walk straight towards his table ignoring the whore that sitting on the other side of his office.

"I.will.present.my.proposal.to.daddy!" I threw his proposal folder on his table he look at me with such an amusement on his face before he get his mind all together and smirk.

"Look Debura I know you might be so offended when I release my proposal to the board while you missed the meeting that day but hell it's not my fault because you just disappeared, if only you heard me how this system will surely work for our company you might kiss me that day." I huffed crossing my arms over my chest. While he shifted his sit.

"You know what I think? mine is much much better since I have all the things planned out from when the promotion will start, who will be a part of it and how are we going to advertise, based on your report you never mentioned how exactly we can implement it.

He rose his brow. "Dont you think its a good Idea if we used my promotion and your plan for how are we going to implement it? because of pretty little mouth of yours....you know really well how to do those steps." I smirk, placing my palms on his table.

"Are you proposing us to merge our brain?" He chuckle and stood from his executive chair watching him round on his until he was standing three steps away from me His fingers are tapping at the table studying my face from eyes then down to my lips then back to my eyes his devilish smirk flashed on his face in instance.

"Babe, I'm proposing to merge not only by brain but ofcourse I wanted us to merge body and soul." He said it in a seductive voice and God how my heart jumped into joy when I heard that.  I know he heard my heart beat too since his smirk grew like theres no tomorrow.

"Sir, the board members are waiting for you." I look at his assistant and rolled my eyes on her.

"Leave!!!!" I snapped Tastian look at her and nodded his head signaling her to leave us. "No, I done my report in full details so you should get yours done too." He rose his brows before looking at the side and bit his lips. Oh my God that view. I swallowed hard when he look back at me. He clenched his jaw and I can see the limit of his patience.

"Next time dont snapped at her, you shouldn't done that." I huffed.

"Oh are you sorry for her? I'm sorry to hurt your mistress." He frown making him laugh ironically.

"What did you just said? Look were friends-"

"Of- fucking- course Tastian you guys are friends. With benefits!"

"Look if you want that proposal of you to implement fine you got yours! But don't you dare snapped my secretary and accused me for sleeping with her. I mean is this the way how you get what you want Debura?" He's depending her for not following my orders? He knows that I'm jealous as fuck to her and now he's trying to tell me that I can't tell her to leave us?How could he?

"No you got yours because I'm done in here!" I walk out from the room as I heard Tastian curst after curst when I left.

I signal my assistant to follow me to the conference room where the board members are waiting for us As soon as I sat on my chair The door opens followed with Tastian's foot steps with his whore. I made myself busy opening the folder and read some of the meeting contents. I huffed when I felt a hand landed on top of mine.

"Baby-"

"Hmmmmp" I focus my eyes on the financial controller of our company thats explaining our hotels income and earning for the year.

"Babe, don't be mad at me." I look at Tastian's intense gaze but I rolled my eyes on him and look at the side smiling at the board members that looking at us.

"No, you get back to that shit of yours. Where done." I look away from him when I said the words were done. It hurt as fuck.

"I love you." He kiss my knuckles and I instantly move away my hand. "I will kiss you right here if keep ignoring me." Oh I love that, I really love that! "Please." I enjoy this and I wanna enjoy this till the very last minute.

"Tastian-" and then a hand landed on my bare thighs oh God. "We'll talk later-" He tighten his grip.

"No let's talk right now." He requested.

"Were in the meeting." He sighed

"Are you done?" I jumped when his masculine voice ring all over the room.

"Not yet sir-"

"How long?" His patience is not a virtue-

"Were just getting started sir." He rolled his eyes.

"Make it quick." He focus back again to me and continuously caressing my hands. God this man. "I hate it when you walk away from me."

I groan.

"Tastian we can talk later, lets just finish the meeting." He didn't pace instead he pouted his perfect lips staring at me like a little boy.

"I don't like her it's just you, only you. It's just I pity her. She's not in a good shape for such things-" Oh my god.

"Mr. Tastian?" The man infront of us called out his name.

"What?" He asked with a hint of annoyance on his voice.

"Well-" the poor man almost choke on his own words. "I just wanna ask you if theres any suggestion about our pricing this coming holiday month as you can see we already have a-"

"We can have packages for families that more than four person that will occupy two rooms but instead of giving them a discount of 25% you can give them 45% per room, foods and drinks are not included but we will have eat all you can buffet. You need to work out on the total pricing for foods for how much per person it will be.

After his suggestions that I didn't expect him to have his ears on the discussion infront of us he came to face me continue to assault me with his sweet words just for me to forgive him.

"Alright, just stop it okay." I whisper to him but he just pouted.

"Tell me you're not angry anymore." I sighed this man! Oh this man!

"I'm not angry with you anymore, now stop." He then Stop but he kept his gaze on me.

"I want lunch with you."

I groan once again.

"Fine! Sure lets have lunch...later." He smile brightly and God that smile lighten my day instantly all my annoyance had been forgotten and with that I return the smile without me being aware with it.

"Tell me you love me."

"You're too much." I mumbled although my heart skip a beat when he requested that. He took hold of my hand as he stare at me with honesty and promise with his eyes.

"I wanted to know because I love you."

Now can you hate him with that?