Chapter 29-Fifty shades of grey

"Leme get this straight! I'm so upset because you didn't tell me what's going on with your health!" She probably look like khim kardashian whose pouting her lips everytime she's upset. Lily was now crying while brushing my hair.

"Ouch," I snapped when a tangled hair was caught out in her brush.

"Sorry! But take that as my revenge!" She spat but keep on brushing my hair.

"I didn't tell to anyone Lily I don't want anyone to worry about me. I thought I could solve this on my own."

"Oh yeah but you tell to that Jaquise!" I sighed.

"Because I know he could help me."

"I need the heat protectant." She mumble and I heard her picking up the probably my spraying bottles in my make up table.

"It's dove, the red one." I told her when she took long time.

"Thank God you got gold, blue and red in here."
I felt the wet spray on my hair once she spray it and follow it with hair brush.

"Fine I'm sorry for not telling you, anyway either way I'll be blind anyway cause that bitch hid herself in the closet with a very good performance she's manipulative you know that? She's crazy!"

"I know right,And I'll kill her whenever I saw her somewhere." She's still sneezing her make ups are surely all over her face now for crying. She bust into the bathroom door an hour ago and as she began to curse and cry.

"How's kids?" I asked to enlighten her day, I know Lily ever since whenever we talk about her kids her mood will change from lion king to kittens.

"You really think that will enlighten my mood now? Well I'll tell you nothing will enlighten my mood even my husbond sex appeal now!" I giggle.

"Lily, They're looking for her right now and I manage to cope my condition for a while, all I want right now is you guys should be strong for me because if you fall weak,I'll fall weak too, I'm just getting all this strenght with everyone of you. Please don't let me down." I look down not knowing how to keep the threatening tears to fall from my eyes. I heard her exhale and I could only imagine her closing her eyes and wave her hands to serve as her fan to keep her tears from falling.

"Okay, I'm sorry I just can't accept the fact that you're in this condition and it brokes my long unbeating heart." Her voice is still broken but I form a smile giving her a reasuring look that I was fine.

"Just do my hair and make up, I don't wanna be ugly even I'm blind." She push me lightly and started to chuckle.

"Only you could think about beauty over disability, I'll do this everyday." She lean her faces in the side of my shoulder and I know she's staring at the reflexion of both of us in the mirror.

"Anyway! Tell me about your vacation, I can smell your flower, and the smell of the bee is all over her." I laugh.

"Stop it it's just a normal sex." She huf

"Oh please!!!!! Admit it is it a wild sex? Where did you guys do it? How many time he made you cum." I blush harder I know that cause I never lost my sense of feelings. To.

"You're torturing me,"

"Hey dont be unfair!!! When me and Logan had our first sex I told you how many times he go down on me! And I told you where he bangs me and I told you about our fifthy shades of grey for a week story including that how my son accidentally got inside of our room while I was hand cuffed in the bed! so don't you dare be unfair with Me!"

I laugh once again I remember how she pale while she's telling me the whole story. I can't believe what happen Deb, Marlon panicked as he scream saying that daddy is killing Mommy"

"Stop grining Debura!" She snapped at me.

"I just remember the look on your face while you told me that story."

"I know right, and I hope my son forgot about that too, I'm scared to death when we celebrate our thanks giving in my in laws that year. I was afraid he remembers that and tell a story over dinner." She chuckle.

"I hope you have a baby girl. So I have a prospect for one my son." I smile

"Don't worry, we'll never stop banging until we got a baby girl for you." She huffed once again.

"You owe me your first born then." I grin

"Sure."

"Now, you thought I forgot about that sex life I was talking about couple of minutes ago huh? Now speak Deb, before I asked Tastian all by myself for being so curious."