Chapter 41-Tears

Tastian POV

Warning long chapter than my usual update..... 😘😘😘

I thought I heard her and one step on of that stair ways I look up hoping that she was there. When I took another step her scent hit my nostrils, how come she's here? I frown and nothing but worries in my mind as soon as I heard her voice mumbling a weak “where is he?”  she was looking for me? with that voice that I’ve been longing to hear every single day that I was away from her and I knew to myself, I knew how I broke her and I knew how much she felt when I left her. Two years since I was trapped in the claws of Sylvia since she threatens me that she’ll kill her with that voodoo when I tried to get away from her,

I’ am scared that my love for Debura may leads her to her own death, I waited and try to search for that voodoo, and hell I couldn’t find it. I curse a million times whenever I thought I knew where it is but no, instead she came up from that basement with a different physical appearance I thought it was her, I thought she found me, but the moment I held her, the moment I touch her, it’s not her I felt it and with that I knew what game she wanted to play with me. I tolerate her for thinking I’m a fool, thinking that for the next days I will soon be going to find out where did she put that damn doll of her’s. I played inside of her mini doll house until she finally became more comfortable that I was under her spell.

I fisted my hand on the doll tighter, but I snapped when I remember who this doll refers too. God, I hope I didn’t-.

‘’There you are’’ Sylvia came out from the room and smile back at me like she didn’t even bother to worry about my mate’s visit. I simply slid the doll on my pocket keeping the smile for her but in that moment, all I think about is how? How can she be in here? And why she didn’t even attempt to see me. I glance instantly inside of the room when she slid her arms around my torso and embraced me like she didn’t see me for the whole day. She’s not there… I close my eyes inhaling the remaining scent that's left in the room. The only scent I wanted to smell for my entire eternity. I feel Sylvia’s finger turning my face to look at her and I simply obey.

“what’s wrong?” she asked and I just smile at her even my tongue is itching to asked her about many question that playing inside of my head.

“are you with someone?” I asked frowning to make my facial reaction more like innocent. She shook her head and lean on my chest again before she answer. Just another answer that I could only add to the million lies she told me for the past years.

“I’m just singing.” She mumbles and I nodded my head. I sighed moving away her arms around me. as I run my hand through my dark long hair. I walk towards the bed and I feel her eyes on me I look back at her and I earn her smile once again.

“you tired?” she asks leaning in the door frame of the room.

“I think so,” I mumble walking towards the bed. her scent is stronger in here. I wanted to lie in here spend my whole day savouring her presence as I close my eyes and exhaustion hit my whole nerves I fell asleep instantly surrounded by the scent of the only reason why I kept going.

~~~~

‘’I miss you, come back to me Tastian.’’ I open my eyes and instanly I sat up, I look around the whole place and I realized I wasn’t in the room, I was in the woods I glance on the only light from the tree that glows like a Christmas tree in the middle of the woods, standing up I thought about what I heard before I completely brought myself out from my sleep, I heard her soft tune and I’m sure as fuck I’m not mistaken. I walk towards the tree of light since that it’s glowing in the middle of the dark woods. I frown when I saw a woman standing next to it her back is facing mine.  Her long wavy hair is swaying because of the wind, her light skin seems like shining reflecting from the glow of the tree. The way she stood, and the way she waits for me to come over is definitely familiar. I walk as fast as I can until my hands reached out for her, it’s crazy because I feel the sudden disappointment the moment I found out that I can’t touch her. She turns around and look up to me, tears fall perfectly on her pinkish cheeks as her hand move towards my face. My throat went dry as if I cannot even manage to form any words to say to her. Her palm landed on my cheeks and I was happy that atleast I can feel her.

“I miss you,’’ she repeated those words once again and yet another tear falls from her beautiful green eyes.

“fuck, Debura.” I didn’t know why I said that but that’s all I could say when all the things I wanted to do to her played around in my head. I sighed and close my eyes and then open it again and she’s still there. ‘’ I miss you, I love you and I need you.’’ She smiles and lean to kiss my lips. The moment I feel it I wanted to grabbed her to make her stay close to me for a long time. But the kiss went on for a beat past two until she moved away just enough to see and admire my face once again.

“I need this.” She pulls the voodoo on my pocket and that’s how I wonder once again.

“how can you do this? There’s only one sacred group can do this and you’re- “

“I’ am a human but it doesn’t mean that I can’t do anything to have you back.’’

“you- “I frown studying her face once again.

“yes, Tastian, but this is not the right place and right time to talk about me. you need to get away from her, I’ll take this doll with me, I can’t take you with me way too far- listen there’s a key in your pocket and there’s a car I arrange for you. The car has all the things you going to need get back home, to get back where I’ am. Listen- ‘’ she grabbed my hand tightly.

“you need to get away from here before dawn okay? You need to get home and wake me up. Only you can do that and no one can ever save me but you.” As I kept looking to her face I knew she’s up to something, I knew Debura for a long time and I even know if she’s planning really crazy stuffs.

‘’how about you?” I asked trying to hold her. She looks away from my face before she looks back at me.

“I’ll be in your mansion when you arrived there go straight to your room.’’ That moment she looks at me straight into my eyes and that convince me that she’s telling the truth I believe for whatever she said to me. “you can’t take me with you since I was just the virtual reality of this dream, once I take my hands off from you, you’re going to wake up and remember what I told you, you know the way back home Tastian, you know the way back to me.’’ she said the last sentence almost like a whisper before she looks at my lips and kiss me once again. ‘’ I love you so much.’’ I heard her inhale my scent and kiss me on the corner of my lips.

‘’I love you so much, I love you so fucking much baby.’’ She smiles and look at her hand that’s holding me to keep this dream last and before she let go of me she stares at me for a long time and mouthed the words I love you. Letting go of my hand I curse under my breath when I saw her disappear into thin air and I was left with darkness around me.

For the second time, I open my eyes and woke up in the middle of the woods, I slid my hands in my deep pocket where I placed the voodoo but it’s not there I was left with nothing but a car key, that confirmed me that I’m not just dreaming she brought me here and she help me scape even she left me in the middle of the woods. She got her voodoo with her and I know there’s nothing could hurt her anymore. I run as fast as I can by using my old ability and I can tell to myself how I missed it, there’s a moment when I wanted to turn around and kill Sylvia in my bare hands but yet I was on the rush to go home since that Debura is waiting for me I need to save her from sleeping state.

~

Going home rush is a blur I got in the car and I took off as fast as I can. Opening my mansion door, I was now face to face with my father and to everyone I love they look stunned but all I could think about is to rush to my room and wake her up. I stumble on the way to the stairs just to reached there as fast as I can if only I had a heart I may had a heart attack for constant nervousness and pumping uncontrollably for the last two years I been waiting to see her again.

For the last two years my deadly heart start to beat once again. All the memories since our childhood until the last time I saw her played inside of my head just like a flashed of a camera that keeps rolling and constantly making me remember every single part of us.

I stop in front of the furnished wooden door as I twist the door knob open I met with fresh cold breeze from the open balcony door and glance straight to the empty bed where I supposed to save my mate.