Chapter 18-Virgin

It all started off rather unexpectedly.

There was nothing unusual about the evening, after our incounter in the bathroom, nothing

He didn't say anything even where having a dinner I'm starting to feel uncomfortable for the silent treatment he was now giving me.

Somehow I felt like I need to apologize for what I've done.

He was half lying on the bed next to me, he's wearing an eye glass making him look smarter than ever typing something on his laptop. I shifted my position to face him.

"Tastian?" I say his name softly.

"Yeah?" He lazily answered not glancing into my direction.

"Are you mad at me?" I was staring at him when his green eyes automatically landed to my green orbs.

He sighed closing his laptop placing it on the night stand.

"Tell me your reason." He lie next to me throwing his arms on my waist pulling me closer.

I feel more comfortable, safe and happy whenever I feel his skin closer to mine his cold hands but warm embrace became my shelter as I realized what my mom said to me back when I was sixteen. When he's near you, you'll feel safe and loved.

That's exactly what I was feeling right now.

"I'm just curious, who else you were dating before..." he exhaled I place my head on his chest it's weird because my future husbond don't have a heartbeat agaisn't my ear. According to google you will find out if the man is lying when you put your head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat when he's telling you his shit.

"Shit Debura where getting married why the hell you still wanted to know, is it like a cure for cancer that you girls wanna find out? they're nothing for me. Just a fling ofcourse you don't understand that because your.... I have needs " he trailed.

He has needs and I should be the one who
Provide it.

"I saw the photos and they're a lot, I mean why do you need to collect those photos? It's a bad manner to go through someone's privacy. But I don't like secret, secrets could ruin what we were building in here."

I look at him. Pleading for him to understand that his fiance is fucking jealous .I gasp when he move to kiss me. Until I was now on my back and he's now on top of me I didn't notice that his hand went through the nightstand to pick up his phone. He pulled away and unlocked it he lie next to me and start selecting those random photos in his gallery and then he press delete. I smile when he looks back at me.

"I'll do everything you say..." he said softly.

"And my birthday is your password." He laughs when he sees the grin on my face.

"Yeah since Were highschool." He blushed but he covers his face.

I giggle and it's now my turn to kiss him. A simple kiss but turns out to be my everything.

his warm half naked skin touching my own, yes he's lying next to me without a shirt he really wanted to Torture me,

his lips planting delicate kisses along the slopes of my neck and shoulders while his arms encircled me and his hands came to rest softly and play gently upon my breasts. He wasted no time in pulling me closer to him and into a sensual aura was imbued his senses.When I reached to embrace him while moaning when he kiss my neck down to the skin above my neck I cant control the feelings that's now building inside of me. my legs brushed between his legs and that's how I felt it his hardness rubbing against me as he pressed his sensually warmed body against my own.

Kisses moist and flavored by the kindled ardor of anticipation dressed my lips.Hands sensuously radiating conveyed his passion and the heightened sense of his desire as they sought out my most pleasurable places to stroke and caress.And then one slipped effortlessly into my underwear to make love to my womanhood, first on top of my lips, and then, as I became wet and opened in invitation, inside the velvety dew of my pink enclave.There was nothing to do, but to lie back, close my eyes, and be submersed in a pool of pleasurethat only him could give me.

Wanting to reciprocate, to share in the sensuous delight in which I was so thoroughly immersed, I reached for him finding his soft fur missing, this man deserves a goddamn blow job. Eyes on me full of lust and hunger and ofcourse the only thing that drew me to him love.

the unobstructed full length of his tool is mine to explore. I explore him....I did, running my fingers up and down his length, he's huge but loving the way he responded to my touch, listening to his moans of approval, I surprised him by licking the tip Of his length the way he verbalized his passion, feeling his penis growing in my mouth. fondling him, licking him rubbing him with the droplets of his own precum until he was slick and slippery.

We reached the point together where only that most intimate of convergences can satisfy the longing to know each other in that most incomparable way.

Tonight there was no way of stopping and no desire to do so.Before we could do something stupid like second guess our actions, he pulled down my panties, and after I parted my legs to invite his penetration, he was inside me,

"Fuck!" I curst because of his impact, he stop and kiss me gently murmuring sweet nothing to my ear.

"I'm sorry, I can't stop, I need you, I need this so bad because I love you, you need to feel this babe you need to feel how much I love you."

I bit my lip pulling his face away from my neck. I kissed him gently on the side of his lips he responded and invaded my mouth hungrily like he really wanted to do this for a long time.

filling the wetness of my vagina with his surging inches, plunging passionately into my honey, bringing us both over a most delicious edge I move slowly as his eyes automatically landed between us. His arms went to my right side to support himself from crushing over me.

The scent of our love making is all over the air in our bedroom.I moan,he groan, the sounds we made, the words and the curst we uttered, the language of our bodies resonated around the room like a sensual symphony.I was glad to be with him in this room alone and no one will complain about how wild we are tonight how I scream, how the Bed keeps banging agaisn't the wall.

Then with a shudder, his velvet essence was filling my vagina, explosively, plunged deep within me, I closed my eyes and savour in the sensation of his cum being planted inside of me.

When it was over, I thought we would just cuddle and fall into a wonderful sleep, but he kept touching me, caressing, kindling the fire, not letting the flame of our passion diffuse,and I knew we would do it again.

Hours had passed when finally we lay calm in each other's arms.

"Fuck, that was amazing." He sighed leaning closer to me,smelling me.

His words flowed like sweet toxic from his lips.

" I want another round babe"he joked as I laugh slapping his face.

"What? I wanna make love with you from Breakfast -" kiss " lunch" kiss "and fucking dinner" I giggle and kiss him back.

"You're such a maniac." He laughs a careless laugh like he didn't care how loud it is.

"Only for you... cause my wife is a fucking virgin."