Chapter 28-Bang

Total darkness was engulfed even I open my eyes as I exhale gently feeling the exhaustion in my body I force myself to sit up,patting my bed I feel my soft pillow and placed it on my back. I'm tired of being scared, I'm tired of crying and let myself fall weak from what I was going through right now, I'am willing to do this for Tastian for my parents and for my future child I have to be strong and not let that witch to celebrate because Of my sorrow thats what I realize when I woke up today.

The door burst open as I jump lightly in surprise.

"Debura," I smile when I heard his voice such a music to my ears except for the tune when I know that he's now stress and surely never got any rest, I heard his footsteps and then I felt my bed deepened when he sat.

"I never thought that this will happen so soon Tastian," I frown and search for his hand. "And I never thought that The day will come that I tell you I miss you,"I heard him sighed holding my hand.

"You're still beautiful with that morning glory." I chuckle and slapped his hand. I withdraw by placing my palm into his soft face.

"You're spoiling me." I mumble.

"I'm just joking. But the first part is true. You're still beautiful." He kiss my palms as my hand drifted into the side of his cheeks.

"I'm not afraid anymore Tastian. As long as you're with me. I can do this just be with me, just don't leave me." My voice broke until I felt his lips into mine.

"I'll die first before leaving you." I smile and kiss him back. He Sighed once again before pulling away.

"I have something to tell you." He's holding my hand and forming a small circle with his thumb.

"What is it?"

"Well, we found the witch," I smile and waited for him to continue.

"Jaquise said the only way to brake the spell is to kill her,"

"Her? So she's a woman? Jaquise finally found her! I new he could do it I knew he's a good one! I told you," I can't stop smiling.

"No, babe he knew who is she for the whole time."

I frown "I don't understand."

"The witch is his sister, and she's- she's Sylvia." A long stretch of silence after what I just heard.

"Jaquise is willing to give up his sister inchange of-"

"Where is he?" My heart broke for Jaquise, he's a good friend of mine almost became my bestfriend before he been busy with his own career,

"He's here hours before you woke up, he said he'll be back this afternoon to talk to you, he felt guilty and I know he's blaming his own self for this."

"Tastian, Please don't punish him, he is innocent in this I know he just cover up his sister because he loves her, he told me shes the only one left from his family so I guess that's the reason why he protected his sister."

"I know, and I know you'll never forgive me if I did something to him,"

"Thank you, I just have to talk to him. Before anything else,"

"We went to her house, Sylvia, she's no longer there. Amos and his friend will be coming over after lunch they have to prepare for the ritual to trace down that witch." I nodded.

"How you feeling?" He asked as he slid his arms onto my waist pulling me to lie back on the bed.

"I'm fine Tastian, I just have to adjust." He lay his head into my stomach, I like it when were skin to skin.

"I'm sorry, this is all my fault." He mumble kissing my tummy. I giggles and run my hand into his dark locks.

"Yeah defenitely your fault, she's crazy in love with you and I don't understand why?" He chuckle and move up I can feel his nose tracing my face lingering into my lips he leans down to my neck and lick the spot where he bit me.

"You hungry?"

"Yeah," he faintly whisper agaisnt my earlope.

"You can drink in me." He chuckles and shifted his face to my right neck.

"I'm not talking about blood hunger my love,I'm talking about..." he started to kiss me on the crooked of my neck as I automatically wrapped my legs into him.

"I'am talking about you, I'm starving....I need you."

He jacoled as his kisses reflected from his words,kisses that became more agressive and demanding.

"Fuck I wanted to take you home," kiss " I need you to be with me...." kiss. "I love you and only you," he grind himself agaisnt me.

"Let me make you feel good." He whisper.

"God Tastian, my dad is in the same house." He chuckles but keep on kissing me way down to my belly botton A moan scape from my lips as I felt his tongue licking it.

"You know, vampire eggs are different from human eggs isn't? I roll my eyes.

"I think I know that."

"Did you get your period?" I chuckle

"Tastian stop it. What you want to tell me."

He groan. "I don't know I think I can feel something in your stomach since I lay into it."

"You're crazy or maybe halucinating, I just lost my virginty a week ago with you," he didn't say a word after that.

he leans once again "I don't mind getting you pregnat you know that?"

"Yeah, I do know that, but not here."

"Why not here?"

"Because when we bang.... we bang the whole place down."I can feel his grin as I heard his unguarded laughter once again.

Everything will be alright.