Chapter 38-Anger

Debura POV

“you ready?” Sarah asked with a hint of concern on her face,

“yes.” I was the only one who could track Tastian, since he is my mate and we are connected in many ways. With the help of Sarah, she will channel me on the location that will bring me to Tastian. Wearing a red long hooded dress like a witch I place my hood to cover my face. The out-fit should be black for Sarah and red for me. that’s the only way to avoid our presence and with that Sylvia couldn’t see us because our aura and appearance is balance.

“is the room prepared?” I asked feeling my determination running into my vein I was too close for finding him and I hope the ritual result will be in my favour

“yes, I told to everyone to wait outside of the room and don’t even bother to interrupt us.” I sighed my parents are worried about our plan it’ll surely going to weaken me since I’m still a fragile little human with witch capability. Pulling me into my deep thoughts and nervousness Sarah took hold of my hand.

“the malice is ours my queen.” I smile weakly to her, even they knew that the coronation and a wedding with Tastian never happened they still address me their queen and pay more respect that only royalties could achieve.
“I know”: I swallowed hard when I feel the tension of my anger towards Sylvia is burning inside of me, I can even feel my blood boiling inside of me.

As we reached the room dad walk towards me, “baby- “

“dad, I can do this.” I cut him because I already know he doesn’t like the idea of me going after Sylvia and challenge her.

“I believe you can,” he pauses for a while and kiss me in my cheeks.” I just wanted to tell you how proud I’ am to you.” I reached to fix his raffle hair and then his polo shirt and embraced tightly.

“thank you, daddy.” He nodded and let me go. Mom look at me for a second before leaning to my dad’s chest mouthing the work I love you and smile. I sighed before walking to the door Amos and Jaquise gave me a nod. I smile entering to the room candles that forms circles, the fire is dancing for small wind that we make while where walking on the way to the centre of the circle.

We sat opposite to each other and Sarah raise the silver dagger taking my palm se look at me with giving me signal that as soon as she cut my palm and my blood drifted down to the silver bowl the ritual should begin without breaking an eye contact to each other, we are able to close our eyes when the words of spells are completed and that is our cue.
“blood is connected to the person you love will lead you to where he is, let as swear to the old once and start the ritual.” Sarah declare giving me a signal that she will cut my palm.” This will hurt a little.” I nodded and with that she cut my palm and letting my blood drifted straight the bowl of water in the middle of us as we saw the first drop we instantly start the spell.

“hear now the words of witches, the secrets we hid in the night, the oldest of Gods are involve in here, the great works of magic is sought. in this night and in this hour, I call upon the ancient power.”

“Rumoscus hira manyana, rumoscus hira manyana,rumoscus hira Manyana, bring me the man I desire.” I whisper and think about Tastian closing our eyes I feel the aura is getting colder I was aware of the candles are surrounded us the heat when I entry this room fades away as the ritual begun the coldness and Goosebumps I feel send a shiver down my spine, focus, I reminded myself as I transported on the dark woods with Sarah next to me. she was holding a lantern that gave us light observing the facility before she nodded her head and we begin to walk straight, my feet are automatically moving as if my bare foot knows the way where we were heading. Sarah kept observing our surrounding and I do the same too, “we need to remember which way, any signs that we can use for a landmark must be remembered.” I told her without bothering to lower my voice. Since that no one could see or hear us.

“I got a land mark, the ground in this area is full of mud. Just this area.” she mumbles watching our footstep disappear on the mud.

This mud has something else.” We continue walking it didn’t take long for us to discover a small wooden house.

My feet stop in tracks which means that this is the place we are looking for. “there’s a bon fire outside on the cabin and a small lantern light inside, they were here…” Sarah nodded as we continue walking towards the house.

As I was closely to see him I walk a little faster feeling the adrenaline rush of my excitement to finally see him.
“mokos aira.” I whisper and with that I was inside of the house. I saw Someone cooking something in the kitchen. I was about to walk towards he when Sarah took hold of my hand.

“don’t get near her.” She whispers in my ear and I stay on my spot for a couple of times until I heard a foot step coming up from the basement. Sarah took hold of my hand pulling me to step backward. I simply follow and step three times out of the way I kept my eye on the stairs until my eyes landed on Tastian handsome face. He smiles popping out his dimples, the smile I was longing for two damn years, the mischievous smile that I used to thought that only belongs to me. he walks straight into the woman whose cooking a soup kind type of meal placing his hand around her hips as if he couldn’t stop himself for holding her.

“my favourite.” He chuckles kissing her on the cheeks.

“ofcourse,” the voice of the woman snapped me back from my deadly glare to him, Sarah look at me with reassuring look pull me to walk with her. Closer and closer until I saw the woman that Tastian’s continuously kissing. It was me, no it’s not me. I pressed my hand on my mouth until I feel my own tears fall down from my eyes. I feel the range of anger swallow me, curling my hand into a fist I feel the drop of my blood falls to the floor.

Instantly Sarah pulled me as she muter a witch spell and my vision went black. darkness engulfed not only my surroundings but also to my broken heart.