Chapter 17-Privacy

I sighed while brushing Sassy's hair, she lie on my lap for couple of hours until she fell asleep I gently put her down on the couch and place a small pillow to stop her from falling straight to the floor. Tastian have no Idea how he made me happy today, he asked about my Illness and I open up to him. I was about to go blind because of this stupid witchcraft that until now Jaqiuse the man I trusted to track the witchspell couldn't find wherever it came from or whoever it came from, witches could be more tricky than vampires, they were jealous because the human world accepted the vampires to live normal in this world but they couldn't accept the witches since there's a lot of thing they've done to all those poor humans who died back in the times of Salem just because of their greediness.

I glance on the bathroom where my mate is currently taking a shower, since I hold my dog for more than an hour I should take a shower before I could help him to make dinner for us. I look around in our room seeing the large king size bed that place in the middle of the room  two bed side table are placed neatly on both side of the bed on top of it is a lampshade, his phone is sitting next to it, the full glass of wall was also allowed us to See the view of the beach with a terrace that perfectly serve for breakfast and dinner view, my gaze went back to where his phone is as the curiosity kills so I tip toe towards it I sat slowly before I took the phone and click the middle botton my photo shows instantly to the large screen. I smile and bit my lips. Crap this photo is uploaded on my Instagram account he probably saved it on his phone I wonder who else was on his gallery? Maybe some naked woman or maybe a kinky sex videos, I grin and chuckle evilly, I just wanna know what my mate is doing without anyone around him. I clicked once again when the light of it died and now it's demanding for a-

Password!!! Stupid password, I tried his birthday, but no, it's incorrect! I tried his dad's birthday! His Mom's birthday.... or maybe...."1,2,3,4,5" I mumble but it's incorrect, maybe he put our wedding day? So I type our wedding day but the phone still beep declining it.

I let my back fall on the bed still holding his phone frowning, I look a the bathroom door again making sure that's he's not done for shower yet I can still hear the water from the shower. I bit my lip and type my birthday date as his password. My mouth fell when the phone accepted the password. I nearly jump if only he couldn't hear me I will, I smile and look back on the bathroom door I bit my lips when I open his gallery.

I smile when I saw my photos on it some are not me but it's okay whatever who they were maybe his one night stand or something I scroll down to each photos when I stopped, my brow rose when I saw his secretary's photo on the swimsuite my nose burned from jealousy! How come that Sylvia's photo (his secretary) is in his gallery!! Did he fantasize her? Or maybe they were together when he took that photo? I crossed my arms around my chest, I shouldn't tell him that I knew already! I shouldn't tell him that I invaded his privacy! I tried to hide my jealousy. Thank God I was done for scrolling his gallery and placed the phone down back on the nightstand before he yanked the door open and exited.

Well hello Mr. Abs, he's only wearing a white towel that covered his lower part of his body from my sight his toned mascular skin is wet with a small drops of a fresh water from the shower. His messy wet hair was all over his forehead.

"I put your shampoo and conditioner on the bathroom and some toiletries are there and ready to use your bathrobe is in there too."

He said picking up his boxers from the lugage.

"Okay." I simply said he look back at me and frown.

"what's wrong?" He asked walking towards me. Crap is he aware that he's completely half naked infront of me?

" nothing." He rose his brows not taking his eyes off from me.

"I'm taking a shower." I declare standing up. He nodded as I left him even I can still feel his eyes on me.

After 15mns

"Debura...?" He's now knocking on the door while I was trying to enjoy myself in my bubble bath I wanna forget about what I saw on his iphone!

"What?" I snapped it is obvious that theres something wrong with my voice.

"Did you just look through my mobile?"

"No," I heard a chuckle an ironic chuckle as the door clicked open. I eyed him once he entered to the bathroom.

"Oh yeah? Don't bother covering up!!!I hate it when someone is invading my privacy! So how would you explain this?" He showed me screenshots including when I'm lying on the bed holding his phone infront of my face.

"My phone has a security codes that will take a screenshot to whoever would type the wrong password." I huffed looking away from him.

"We can talk later Tastian!I'm taking a shower!"
I snapped trying to scape an eye contact with him.

"Not gonna happen you're going to explain this to Me right now why did you go through my phone?"

"I'm getting dressed and we will talk!" I look at him straight in the eyes I was the one who have right! To be mad in here because he has a lot of photos from different ladies on his mobile and why the hell he have that photo of Sylbia?

After a long stretch of silence I look back at him.

He smirked a devilish grin spread on his beautiful dangerous face he was now wearing a sweat pants but he is shirtless.

"I think I wanna take a shower again." He said with full confidence placing both of his hand on his sweat pants.

"Suddenly someone owe me for invading my privacy so I wanted to invade her's too."

I open my mouth to say something but he is now taking off his sweat pants, a small boxers is now covering that....that....

"Don't you mind if I join you babe?"

"Shut up Tastian get out of here!" I snapped turning around.

"Ohw ohw someone is sensitive." I feel his hand landed on my shoulder.

"Tastian please just go." He kissed me on shoulder brushing my wet hair on my left shoulder to keep them away from the spot he wanted to trace.

"Tas-....Tastian..."Crap I can't even talk.

"Hmmmm." Continuesly he pulled me closer to him until my back is now agaisnt his chest.

"Fine!!!! I'm sorry." He pulled away forcing me to turn around. He look at me curiously. I look at his flushed face a creep of blushed was on his face on the way to his neck eyes that keeps looking at my lips and then my eyes and then back to my lips.

"We'll talk later." He mumble but I know he's serious. He stood turning around and walk away.

What is wrong with him?