Chapter 35-Connected

I open my eyes as I could see a blurry lights a vission maybe? I continuesly blink and when I regain my vission again A smile printed instantly on my face, I look around my room and as the window is open I could see the dark sky with a beautiful stars twinkling for a million miles away, frowning I couln't figure out how long I was sleep when I felt my stomach making an awkward sound of hunger. I step out from my bed as Sassy felt my presence she instantly run to my direction and bark at me. I carried her with me and were both ready to go out from my room but suddenly the door click open and my eyes met my unkept mate his hair looks a mess like he run his hand throught it for number of times his face is full of worried unloke every vampire in this world Tastian is the only one whose able to show me his expression a different types of expression like any other human being in this world.

Walks towards me and placing both of his hand on my cheeks scaning my face just like he never seenme for a long time.

"Thank fuck..." he pulled me towards his hard chest and gave me a hug a tight one like he never wanted to let me go again.

"I can see now, I can see you again." I whisper like a child who found her favorite long lost toy.

"Damn you make me worried I waited for whole day for you to wake up." He exhale my scent tracing his nose on my neck before leaving a kisses on my sensitive spot.

"I miss you, you made me crazy." His voice is low whispering a sweet worried words in my ear I lean on his touch before he pulled away I felt sassy move I chuckle and leave a peck koss on his cheeks.

"I miss you too, but I'm hungry." I complain he chuckle and took Sassy on my hand before placing his right hand on the small of my back.

"They are in the living room,were talking about howto get her without tracking us thatwere close." I frown

"You knew where she is?"

"Yeah Sarah performed the ritual with me to locate her, we successfully found the right location but we need to be careful with this she could sense it when were close enough to her so were planing on how are we gonna do that."

"You're leaving?" I asked pouting my lips.
"Yeas my love, I have too I can't sit around wait here we need to get her I need to get her." His hand tighten on my hips. I kiss him on his cheeks and then he close his eyes and calm down.

"When? Day after tomorrow ." I nodded as if my parents heard my heart beat they flash infront of me and pull me into a tight hug.

"My God!" My mom sob ane kissed me hugging me tighter.

Dad caressing my hair and kiss me on my forehead I never seen him smile like this since he found out aboutmy condition he never start reviewing the witch book that Jaquise gave him the day we came back from our vacation.

"I told you everything will be okay," he mumble to my Mom and she smile at him before nodding.

"I miss you Mom and Dad." I squeeze a little hugged we laugh when Sassy bark at us.

"Oh that dog she always bark in the house." My mom complains

"I'm hungry I feel like I travel and never eaten for days."

"That was because she's trying to reached you." We look at the Sarah standing bahind my parents and Amos with her.

"She's trying to-"

"Yes, before I explain to you please have your food first." She politely said leaning into amos shoulder she's staring at me with such curiousity. I nodded as we walk towards the dining hall.

Mom is the onewho prepared dinner for me simce she doesnt want any of my help she told me to stay on my seat.

"Your dad is worried actually everyone is wprried especially when you didn't waie up today morning. Were afraid that the ritual went wrong." She place a vagetable with a lamb steak on the table and pour some orange juice on my tall glass.

"I feel great Mom I'm just really feel so hungry." She nodded and sat next to me.

"I think we need to go on the doctor tomorrow just to check up your healthI notice that you're loosing weight." She looks troubled and worried indeed but since that she'll never give up on convincing me to have a check up I nodded and started to eat. She watch me for the whole time and we talk about what happen for the whole day she complain about Sadsy peeing on the carpet but she told me that the dog needs some vaccination because her friedn leyla told her.

"Leyla just told me because she got dogs the dogs with long hair. She told me that, that thing should be treated like a baby" she seems so imterested and hey I was talking with my mom the ine who hated dogs so much but when she's telling me that she seems so worried about the health of Sassy.

"I'll bring her to vet. Anytime soon." She nodded and still staring at me with curious look.

"Sweetheart..." she trailed

"Hmmmm?" I look at her face.

"I know this is not the right place and a right time to ask you but did you get your period this month? Look I just remember you know when I got pregnant with you I sleep alot and eat alot last time I heard Tastian is looking for an Ice cream in the middle of the night because you send him to get some. I was just thinking maybe-" I groan

"Mom I'am not preg-" she cut me

"Don't say your not I mean look at you, you look paler than before,slimer and you're hungry."

"Mom, Sarah said it's because Sylvia is trying to reached me." She sighed.

"Maybe I was just hoping you know...." she look at her manicured finger with a disappointed look in her face, she reminds me of Granny who always hoping to have a grand child. I hold her hand and gave her a reassuring look.

"We will get there Mom don't worry" she gave me a smile and nodded.

"I was just thinking,maybe his....You know Tastian's....." I look at her frowning because she didn't get straight to the point what she wanted to tell me.

"Fine!" She sighed rolling her eyes

"You know based on study sometimes the Male's private part couldn't reached the Spot inside of female's vagina so that's the number one reason why he couldn't get you pregnant" she said it so fast like an excited teenage girl talking about an upcoming concert of Harry Styles.

"Mom!!! What gotten into you!!! Why-"

"I'm just saying Debura maybe you guys couldn't connect to each other because of too much distraction going on maybe he's too small? That's why he couldn't reached you?" Oh my God!!!!!! Were really talking about this??? I groan.

"Mom, Firstly my vagina and his penis is not like a wi fi and a mobile phone that needs to be connected permanently in order to reached out with google and secondly, its not just happening yet maybe we need to take sometimes you know?"

She sighed throwing her hand dramatically on the air. " fine!! Atleast he's not using condoms."

"Mom!!!!!"