Chapter 8-Priceless

Debura's POV

"I'm hungry, I mumble while were making our way from the watchful of eyes of the people around us. He nodded but he never let go of my hand.

"I will ask someone to prepare your food I will be right back okay."

I eyed him as in I really really eyed him, what did he ate tonight that makes him so sweet Seriously tho!!! I really wanna know because that's what I'm going to feed him everyday when we got married.... I watch him disappear from the crowd until I feel a blue shinny orbs that staring into me with glimmer....

"I heard that...! I mean I wanna thank my vampire ears to have some extra hearing to hear everything he said!" She squeeled.

"I'm starting to think that your ears got a lot of blood nutrients than ur other body parts." She chuckles and link her arms into mine.

"You look beautiful Lily... where's your husbond?" She pointed him sitting on the table having conversation with other businessman when he felt our eyes on him he winks and bit his lips for Lily.

She wore a mermaid gown with blue rhymes stones that glows like a disco balls, her face wear less make up but she keeps on wearing her red lipstick our favourite shade ofcourse, as she let her now straight hair falls over her back.

"And you look stunning, I mean look at you, you made a fine queen for all of us. That crown is so-"

"So huge and so heavy for my head!" I cut her as she throw her head back and laugh.

"Yeah it looks heavy but it suites you."

"He'll propose anytime soon, I cannot believe Theres no surprise proposal because I already knew it." I groan and sit on the nearest chair I could find my gown became more bulky. Lily shoved my gown so she could sit next to me she stare at my gown before she turned her gaze into my face.

"Don't get me started my Mom is the one who design this." She open her mouth and form an small oh expression.

"Hey, don't feel bad about the engagement, if you may call it that? For me you can't measure the excitement to the married life with just a moment of engagement proposal this might be not an surprise for you...but the thrill of having him next to you everyday....it's priceless."

I don't exactly understand what the hell she's talking about

"Tell me something I know..." she took my hand and caressing it. When she continues "Do you love him?"

I smile and look at the man she's referring whose standing close to the table full of food talkinng to the waiter.

"I do, I'm not sure...but there's no place that feels right for me but with him. It feels good having him next to me, even I always pick a fight on him, he stays and I know that its not because he has no choice but the way he looks at me. It melt me down I'm melting in his eyes." My bestfriend....my best friend is now grinning like a goddamn drug addict!!!

"So you say-"

"Hi Lily?" Tastian appeared infront of us greeting Lily with his mischievous smile.

"Hey Tastian congratulations! Happy birthday at the same time congrats to your engagement." He chuckles and nodded his head.

"I'll leave you two alone..." I nodded as she left.

"Let's go your food is ready." I look at him suspiciously...

"Did you put anything on my food?" He chuckles and offer his hand over mine.

"No, don't wanna mess with my Queen." I hooded my eyes on him and stood taking his hand.

"Make sure, because if I found out-" he hissed and glared at me.

"Why you always think I could done nothing good for you?" That make me shut up because his voice is full of pleading tune like I accused him but he wanted me to believe he was telling that truth.

"Fine, I'm just not used to you being...you know sweet....?" And then he smile.

"I can be sweet if I wanted too...now you need to wear this" he showed me a red blind fold. I frowned and look at him, and since his dimples works harder than mine I let myself wear it and trusted him. I shouldn't but I did."

"Where are we going?" He chuckles gently placing his hand on my back and slowly guiding me to walk.

"You'll see," and with that he kiss me on my cheeks.

I wanted to protest.......but I don't want too...., five words with seventeen letters

his

Lips

Felt

So

Good.....