Chapter 43- A Dying Man

Tastian's POV

As I rush towards this endless forest I follow her scent and then the smell of the old once is lingering mixed with her, they might follow her their intentions? that I cannot answer she left me clueless, furious, and going crazy. our family is morethan confuse than I'am how can she do this to us? how can she dothis to me?

I look at Amos and Jaquise who insisted to come along with me. all I'm asking is space and there they are following me.

" Her scent is getting closer in here.'' I declared and proceed for walking.

'' how could she do this!'' Jaquise mumble as I glared at him.

''if you keep an eye on her she might not continue her plans'' he eyed me and step forward trying to catch up tome.

''now!! so it's all about me now huh!!!!'' he grabbed my collar and pinned me to closer tree. '' don't you even dare say that Ididn't do my duty to look after her, all this year that you kept her on the dark I was there to comfort her!!all this year that she cried and lock herself into your smelly room I was there to give her hope just to keep going!!'' he yank me grabbing my collar with so much force as he almost ripped it.'' when you decided to hide on Sylvia's pussy for two years I was there to look after your crying mate so don't you even dare to put a blame on me!!!'' I slapped hishand away from my collar as he let me go instantly.

'''Fine!!!! you can put your blame on me!!!'' Amos released a frustrated breath glaring to the both of us.

''alright Akon's let's go back to business before I played that song!'' he snapped, really? he related my speech to Akon song?
'' her scent stops in the middle of the woods while the old once stops in this side let's go.''we nodded our head and start running I slowly walk towardsthe bottom of this woods, as I stop my track I look at everywhere trying to figure out what happened to this place burned leaves are all over a black ashes in the middle right under the moonlight. this can't be her. was all I think about that time trembling I glance back to Amos and Jaquiseans walk towards the ashes.

''it's Sylvia's Ashes,'' Jaquise said emotionless.'' I know, how the darkwitches die via dwel, Debura is not a dark witch she's not even a bloodline.'' I exhaled deeplystanding up.

''where the fuck is she????!!!!!!'' I scream and scanned the whole place once again.''where are you.''  looking around I saw a small familiar thing lyingon the ground.

''the fucking voddoo!!!'' I pickup the doll and and suddenly it felt heavy. it only means that this thing is a big part of the dwell.
''fuckl!!!'' I curse holding the doll carefully on my bare hands.''baby, why did you do this?'' I whisper closing my eyes trying to figured out this things, this is not happening to us.... how come I let her slipped to me once again? inhaling her remaining scent I sat back on the ground where I know became her last place living in this world. she sacrifice herself?

''Tastian-'' I rose my hand to silence Amos.

''just leave.'' my mind is full of shit, full of bullshit, Ididn't know what to do to myself without her. ''she just sacrifice herself for our people but how about me?'' I asked no one but myself. ''she's- she's fucking gone Amos and Ihave no say to that....andi fucking hate myself, this is all my fault.'' he didn't say a word and instead they listen to me sobbing like a child.

''We have to go Tastian-'' I shook my head.

''Just go and leave me alone.'' I said almost like a whisper. surprisingly they listen and left me. staring at this black doll in my hand I clench my fist trying to control the boiling anger towards myself.I could never ever forgive myself for losing her.

sitting for almost an hour in this place her scent is starting to fade away on this place as if I wanted to beg the wind to stop and don't let her scent stay in here. but ofcourse I can't fucking do that!! I run my hand through my hair and and glnace towards the black ashes on the ground. closing eyes,I tried my best to clear up my mind.I need alot of alcohol so i could wake up from this nightmare,I need to forget as I was forcefully to attend my duty to be their king because my mate sacrifice herself to save those people. I have nothing to do with this but I can't forget her and only the alcohol could help meto get over this.

~

it's been three days sinceI went back into my place an I can't even stay to my room for an hour according to Jaquise she spend there a lot of time when I'm gone. amd no matter how freaking drunk I'am every evening all I see is her in this room she standing on the door frame, sitting on hermake up table or her back is facing me while she stand there in the terrace watching themoon light. or maybe she sleeping next to me and cuddling to my chest. her soft skin and her smell the bright green eyes that looks so happy whenever I joked on her, her fucking kisses and touch.

''I'am stressing myself up.'' tonight, I told Amos that I'm going crazy,and that confirms me when I started to talk to myself. and guess what he said?

''fucking not new to me.... you- you been crazy since the day you saw her on that multi purpose building!'' poor fucker is passed out to the couch now since  he's too drunk as well. Jaquise disappeared when he found out that she's dead and no one knows where he is right now probably jump into the clift or maybe try to cut his risk or maybe trying to race just to accidentally crash his car as if it can kill him.

you see Debura you drive everyone  crazy when you die?. I chuckle Ironically there will be few more days before my coronation. I kept my mind occupied every morning I work and work until I decided to have a shot of bourbon. I let my body falls on the bed as I close my eyes, A smell of lavander hits my nostrils, here I'am trying to imagine her scent and touch. feeling her soft hands agaisn't my face and sorrounded by her scent I heard her voice whisper my name.

''Tastian'' it was a music to my ear. sometimes I thought I heard her calling my name and when I open my eyes I realized it was just a dream. this time I don't want to wake up anymore I just wanted to feel and hear her voice for a thousand time.

''Tastian'' suddenly I snapped my eyes open just to see the golden orbs staring at me. she look different with her golden eyes but the light from the moon gave her skin  such glow. hair that swaying lightly she wear a black hooded long dress.

''Debura?'' I support my body to look up to her and then since I can't believe she was hereI stood as fast as I can.'' if this is a dream please don't wake me up.'' Isaid reaching to touch her face it landed perfectly to her warm skin as she lean into my touch.maybe I'm just to drunk tonight?

''this is not a dream.'' I frown ' ''do you want a proof?'' I simply nodded my head hypnotized by the way her soft pink lips move. and with one swift move she rose her left hand  and slapped me harder than I expected damn  fucking near fainted!!! I even got back to the bed instantly.

''fucking not a dream  Tastian!!'' she said removing her boots and throw it towards me. ''and that slap is not enough for leaving me for two years!!! two years Tastian. oh you.... are in so much trouble tonight she picup her make up on the table and threw it to my face and since I was too stunned and can't believe she was here I sat there letting her threww everything she saw in this room I guessI deserved to accept those things, she said a lot of thing but I didn't understand what she was saying all I was focusing is the way she threw her anger towards me and to her body, to her lips and to her face. I lost my patience until i can't take it anymore I want her body agaisn't mine, I want to feel her, I wanted to kiss her and tell her how much I love her, How much I missed her. I appeared infront of her and placed my arms agaisn't her waist.

''maybe an angry sex can solve your problem.'' and without waiting for her respond I kiss her like a dying man.

Here's an extra update for you cuties.... what happened to Debura how she got back from death to life? find out on my next update

Loves&Kisses