Chapter 7-Close

Tastian's POV

It's been two hours...two damn hours and this is my first bottle of whiskey for tonight. I'll calm myself down for being nervous about our announcement,

were getting married whether She like it or not.

"Tastian my men!!!!" My friend Amos greeted me patting my back.

"Goddamn it Tastian you really doing this wanna settle down now huh?"

I chuckle taking a sip on my scotch.
" yeah, and please this is not a shotgun wedding, I'am willing to settle down,"

He chuckles but nodded eventually.

"Everyone is willing to marry someone like Debura Jane, she's more beautiful now than during college days. Such a fine woman and smart you should be grateful!" He looks at me grining.

"She's my mate anyway were gonna ended up getting married soon so why not now?"

"Yeah, it's not like she's getting any younger, you have to do what you gotta do when she reached the age of 25 she needs to bore a child before you transition her." I sighed

"Yeah," he looks at me for a long time before he continues.

"Do you love her? I mean I haven't got a chance to meet my mate and I was wondering what it feels like to meet her or to have your mate around."

Poor fucker yes he hasn't meet his mate yet. Amos is a good friend of mine since we were kids he knows what kind of relationship me and Debura had he normally watch us fight in the middle of the crowd and laugh out loud or sometimes taking videos of our cat fight including that debate back in college.

"Ofcourse I feel different when she's around you know that anticipation. But when I touch her or hold her, her hands look so different among the others like her hand is molded into mine like a soft clay or something,I didn't know how to explain but its different just different. But I know I love her and that's it even she whack my head into the wall."

He laughs and wink on the lady whose staring at him like he was her favourite candy on the store.

"Excuse me." He grin and make his way into the Girl.... womanizer!!!

"Son she's here!" My father who certainly more than happy for what's going on tonight patted me, ofcourse he's so excited more than I do, when I agreed to get married without any argument he gave me a brand new car the next day. That got me....he loves me so much. Little did he know I'm so willing to be with my wild mate anytime soon she's so irresistable especially when she's mad I like it....the fire in her eletric green eyes and her beautiful big chest raising and falling for constantly breathing heavily.

Staring on the entrance she made her way waving with everyone and smiling perfectly with her dimples popping out on her cheek.Her father kiss the side of her hair as they made their way into us I meet her half way still not taking my eyes off her... she's so beautiful her scent hits my nostrils the moment she was standing infront of me. Her parents were talking but I didn't know what are they telling me.Or everyone in this room was muted instantly on my ears all I know is she's here... smiling looking stunningly beautiful.

The last time I saw her is when her Grandmother died. me and my Dad and his girlfriend attended the funeral and I never seen her like that full of sorrow and sadness I wanted  to come after her and comfort her but I'm afraid That I just ruin her mood than making it better so I stay away as far as I can to keep her eyes on the casket.

Eyes landed on me and I'm dead. She smiles and placed her hand into mine that I never notice that I offer my own hand to her. Soft clay like hand that molded into mine filled my senses I don't wanna let her go...

"Happy birthday Tastian." And that was it I snapped back into my slow motion and wonder land when I heard her soft tune with a hint of irritation.

"We'll leave you two alone." My father tap my shoulders and leave.

" why are you so irritated?" I asked frowning placing may other hand on her small back to start the dancing.

"Nothing." She said following my moves I notice how bulky her gown is making us dance a little bit harder than I wanted to. I wanted her close to me but the bulky gown in on my way! I sighed keeping my gaze on her.

"Thanks for coming, although you know....you know what's going to happen tonight." I whispers to her and I feel her sighed once again.

"I'm sorry if you are forced to be with me..."

"I'm not forced,if I given a chance to choose a mate I will choose you anyway..."

Those words lighten up my night like she made my day!!!!

"Why?" I asked smiling like an idiot. She looks at me frowning and placing her hand on my chest.

"Because I know, you're not gonna hurt me, and you know.... I just feel it was you I wanted that's all."  I smile and kiss her on her forehead absent mindedly as She look at me with wide eyes

"That's what I wanted to hear for my birthday."