Chapter 44-Old

Tastian POV

I feel exhausted until now even I've been sleeping for maybe couple of hours ago my energy seems not enough to get my lazy ass out of my bed Vampires dont have hung over, yes I know that but my body is tired and feeling lazy not because of hung over but it was because we have sex for almost five times last night. fucking great sex with my fucking sexy-

my eyes snapped open when I realized that Debura is not lying next to me instantly I hopped out from my bed almost forgot about my boxers indeed I snatch it on the foot of the bed and wore it before running down the stairs following the smell of food in the kitchen, that feeling when I nearly stop thinking that maybe this is just another day of failing to see her again and instead of her cooking in the kitchen it was my maid once again. I nearly tripped on the stair ways as I rush on the way to the kitchen.

her back is facing me while she was wearing one of my large shirt that she probably saw hanging in the bathroom earlier, her dark hair is tied into a messy bun some strand of it is falling on her nape with a little bit sweat, as the counter is blocking my view what was she wearing down there I release a frustrated breath. and thats how I saw her body tense before she turn around. a smile was painted on her soft pink lips a little pinkish glow on her cheeks and a twinkling Golden eyes, I'm not used to seeing her eyes differently to mine but still my feelings towards her is true andnever changed even a bit.

''you're wearing your sex face'' was the first words came out on her lips. I simply walk towards her sliding my arms around her to pull her closer to mine and then smelling her sweet lavander smell and kiss her neck.

''goodmorning my Queen.'' I greeted her before I turn to kiss her smiling lips.

''goodmorning my King'' she chuckles kissing me back. I frown as I saw she was cooking egg and bacon today. this is so her.

''baby you know we have a lot of things to talk about right?'' she nodded her head and that I saw her willingness to tell me how she survived and how she ended up with those golden orbs. I look at her a second passed two nothing changed to her just the eyes but behind those orbs was the truth of how much she love and missed me. just the color changed and I have no Idea why? I noticed that she's not moving but I heard the sounds of plates,folks,spoon and what so ever around us so I glance on the dinning table then my eyes got wider.

''what the fuck!!!" I heard her chuckle and still keeping me on place. spoon, plates and every kitchen utensils are moving on their own preparing the table for breakfast....

''the old once save me, they said I was the only human who learned the witch crafts and spells without a true bloodline witch, I was the one in the prophesy,and according to them I was to be held as their Queen, I was the one whose written in there, who will save the witches from hiding in this world and I was the reason the vampires and the witches commited into peace and in instant the human embraced them and welcomed them open arms, they say they owe a lot to me for saving their kind to Sylvia's evil plans. after we fought and after I offer my soul to save the living and dead they took my body and brought me to their liar and then they do rituals that brought me back to life, and the reason why my eyes changed into golden color is because according to the prophesy the future queen of witches that saves the lives of every living and death had a golden heart, so when I woke up they said they were never been wrong about me the golden eyes symbolized that the queen is resurrected back to life and with my presence the peace between human, vampires and witches will maintain by me.''

my lips parted staring at her in complete awe. '' but you can still be my Queen yes?.I mean  a king of Vampires and a Queen of witches could be....together?'' I asked that's awkward isn't? she frown and pulled me away.

''so what if we can't? you think I will be your booty call?what do you think the reason why I slept with you last night?'' she flicker her finger and all the the things that's going on to the kitchen stops.

''I'm just asking,'' she marched towards the dinning chair and sit then she begin to ignore me and eat her breakfast.''babe I'm just asking, because I can't live without you, this things are new I never thought you could be a witch, and I swear to god you are the most hottest witch I ever seen, I just wanted to know if we- if we can still get married?''

''ofcourse we can Tastian, if you will accept a witch to be your Queen why not? sometimes you don't use your brain do you? do you think I will ever live without waking up next to you every morning?''

''you left me for days Debura.'' I mumbled. as fast as a wind she slapped on my face.

''you left me for years Tastian, now were even!'' and with that she kissed me, this is the thing between us I probably received a thousand of slaps from my future wife, but I can accept all of it, if she keeps on following it with her kisses and touch.

''anything for my wife.'' she smile before she settled back to her food without taking her eyes on me.

''I love you.'' I said it because she has to know it, she needs to feel how much I do love her.

''I love you too Tastian.''  damn those words, those words will never be old.