Chapter 9-Jealous

I flipped over my dress and nearly lost my balance but he kept on holding me while walking next to me cold hands that trying to get me in place while walking straight, I'm still hoping that when he took this blind fold off on my Fuck up eyes the plates of my food will be in front of me since I'm starting to lost my temper because of hunger.

"Were close..." he whispers to my left ear and damn that voice. That makes my heartbeat skip a beat like I wanted to tear this blind fold off and stare at him while he talks.

I clear my throat and smile.

He stops so I stop... "wait here for a second." The music from the party fades I cannot even hear most of the visitors talking to one another and that only means we are away from them. But I can bet that we are on the roof since the cold temperature of night hits my exposed skin. I waited a beat as I feel his hand on the small of my back.

"He took my blind fold gently as I gasp for air when I instantly saw the view infront of me. Well take a look at that!

A full view of those twinkling city lights from this roof top a small round table with two plates that serve perfectly well with a high white candle in the middle of the table a glass of red wine in the right side of the table and a pure white whiskey type on the left. Red fresh roses are sprinkled on the floor with red candles on every step of the way going to the table. A dim light on the floor makes the whole lot romantic view perfectly. Atleast the place is not too dark and not to bright.

My eyes landed on Tastian whose watching me gaping the whole place until he smile looking shy.

"It's beautiful." I told him because it is beautiful.

"I figured, that...you know I don't wanna let them stare at both of us in that stage while I putting the ring on your finger...I want privacy when it comes to this I want this moment to be just the both of us and just us." I watch him while he speak running his hand through his hair.

"I just want you to trust me for tonight, even just tonight Debura it's my birthday and I don't want us to fight or have any argument tonight. Maybe we could talk like normal people.like normal mates." He look at me pleadingly before he bit his lower lips probably because I took time before I manage to think a words I wanna say, can he expect me to say something when I was fully stunned for the way he blushed while talking to me? Like the way he looks so adorable when he's shy?

"I told you, I will not....but thank you for this Tastian I thought you will just gonna let me stand infront of everyon-" he cut me as he smashed his lips and kissed me, but it just took five seconds like a smack just like that.....I wanted it to last atleast two hours. But ofcourse I' m playing hard to get can you believe that? I'm playing hard to get knowing that He could easily get me? Stupid I think I'm just hungry.

"Tastian I-" he open his eyes and once he did his eyes are yellowish, its look wild and it looks so...hot like I wanna get laid right now? No! Not that like I wanna pin him down!No!! Seriously I'm hungry.

"I'm hungry." I continue as he force a smile on his lips.

"Your eyes change colors too?" I asked while I link my hand on his arms. He shrugged but I don't expect him to answer me but he did.

"Yeah, because I kiss you but normaly when I just kiss other-" I bit his arms hardly while he hissed in pain but he kept his arms steady.

"What the hell is that for?" He asked glaring at me.

"For kissing those girls!" His eyes became soft and let go of the topic.

He help me sit on the right chair ofcourse I should sit on the right side because womens are always right! He taps my gown to help me sit comfortably.

"I really have a problem on your gown." He mumble. I chuckle watching him sit on his place.

"Mom design this, she said your favourite color is red." He frowned

"She said? So you didn't know my favourite color?" I shrugged.

"I do, I know your favourite songs, I know your routines and I know your favourite food, I know what's your favourite subjects, I know a lot about you as you know a lot about me, I know your types when it comes on dating those chicks, I even know that you were sleeping with them-" I stop on that I talk too much and now he stares at me with dark expression on his face.

"How do you know...?" I rose my right brow.

"Someone told me." He sighed

"And you actually believe that?"

"No, I just happened to talk too much." He tear his eyes from me and call the waiter to bring our prepared food. Long stretch of silence after that topic and I think I ruined the moment.
I look at him while he was staring on the over looking city with his hand lean to support his face.

"Tastian?"

"Yeah" He answered lazily. Good you ruin the moment!

"I'm sorry, I ruin your mood but I told you I don't believe them..." he looks at me before I continue playing my hands on my lap.

"I'm just jealous." I whisper because I know he could hear me. And with that he smile and reach for my hand.

"So is that the reason why you mad at me?" I place my hand onto his.

"One of the reasons yeah," he bit his lips and God he looks so good.

"We had the whole eternity to discuss the other reasons right?"