Chapter 20-Back

I let go of my mate while she drifted down to a deepsleep after I drink from her I lick the remaining blood on her neck before leaving a trail of kisses and stood away from the bed. Naked I decided to take a warm shower I glance on the dog whose staring at me with her big eyes. Geezzz this kinky puppy I walk towards the bathroom and take a warm shower.
~~~

I dressed with comfortable grey shirt and a casual jeans today my messy hair needs a damn haircut I frown when I remember how much she's burrying her fingers on my hair the moment we make love, smile creep on my lips as I glance to her before I walk out from the door taking the puppy with me I place her down on the living room and turn on the flat screen tv I chanel it to cartoons as the dog acted like a child and instantly glued her eyes on the tv.

I pick up a bag of fries and water to cook as I notice the vagetables inside together with pasta.... she loves pasta.

My girl will surely feel hungry when she wake's up so I placed it in the cupboard.

One of the best thing happen to me is given by my only future queen when I found out about her situation, I texted Amos right away and told him to find someone who could help us to track the witchspell.

Amos confirmed to me that he knows someone but the women is out of town as of now, she'll be back by next week and Amos promised that he will do everything to make an appointment with her right after she depart in our home town.

I pick up my phone leaning on the cupboard while waiting for my fries that's currently on the stove.

I punch the number of Debura's father Fabian.

We should have a conversation about what's going on to his daughter.

Me: Uncle we need to talk.

Fabian: Are you with my daughter?

Me: yeah

Fabian: then talk to each other.

Me: ????

Me: Can't she'll hear us.its important.

Fabian: Is my daughter okay?

Me: Yes, For now.

Fabian: you're giving me a torture Tastian my phone's screen is too small and my thumb is too big and it's hard to text obviously, get to the point!

Me: Someone cast a witchspell on your daughter, she'll be  blind I'm not sure when because of that spell.

Fabian: and you're telling me just now?

Me: I need to be sure yet, she confess to me that she knows it for a long time, she even told me she's been trying to find that aWitch.

Fabian: where is she?

Me: in our room.

Fabian: I'll talk to my daughter when she came back, I need to talk to your father first.

Me: maybe one of our enemies done this to her.

Fabian: I'm sure it's a witch.

Me: ofcourse it's a witch.

Fabian: theyre all mad at us.

Me: just please, could you find any other way?

Fabian: The only way is to find that bastard
Tastian, my brother died because of the witchcraft his blood wets the sand of egypt!

I didn't reply. Witches are cruel and greedy they'll never stop until they got what they want.

Fabian: Take care of my daughter, Make her happy. I should tell this to her Mom.
I sighed
Me: Sure

I delete the conversation right after because I know she doesn't want to worry her parents. I place the fries on the bowl and mixed it with powdered cheese and eat while watching action movies with Sassy next to me.

~

I glance on the wall clock it's almost lunch so I decided to start cooking. 
I Melt the butter in a skillet then Stir in the onions, and cook until it turns on golden brown. I Mix in orzo, mushrooms, and remaining butter.
Before I started to stir for five minutes, until butter is melted and mushrooms are tender.

I got a great talent on cooking she can bet with her sexy ass when she taste my menu today. I smile and feeling inspired for the way I serve my naughty mate I Pour water and wine into the skillet, and bring to a boil. I sprinkle it with Season and garlic powder, salt, and pepper. As start cooking it for seven minutes until I heard her screeming my name.

"Tastian!!!" I punch the stove off and run as faster than I could, Sassy run next to me as if I was playing with her, I found my mate crying and looking straight towards me. I frown and run towards her as she gasp when I place my hand on her shoulders. She flinched not looking my direction as if she can't see me but feel me.

Her tears burned into her cheeks holding my hand.

"Tastian?" No words could form into my lips seeing her without her seeing me. I gulp when I manage to control my emotion mostly anger to the person who done this to her.

"It's me-"

"I can't see!"

"I- I" I didn't even know what to say.

"It's taking little longer than before." She holds me tightly.

"Shhhhh....I'm here. Blinked your eyes, relax babe relax, stop crying..." I wipe her tears while she starting to blinked and then closing her eyes for a bit longer.

"I can see a little light,it's coming back." I caresing her hair.

"Relax babe you can do it." I kissed her forehead and watch her closing her eyes.

She glance into me and threw her arms around my neck holding me tightly.

"Is it back?" I asked her pulling her away tomstudy her face.

She nodded and threatening to cry again.

"Stop crying okay, it's not good for your eyes. I'm here okay I'm always here."

She nodded. "Where did you go?" She ask while I pick up her hair tie on the floor when I saw it, I tie her hair into messy bun and kiss her lips.

"I watch tv with Sassy and then I was cooking lunch when I heard you scream." Her lips form into a sad emoji look before biting me in the chest.

"You woke me up because I smell the food." I laugh and pull her closer to me.

"It's alway my fault isn't?" She nodded.

"Fine, we need to eat and let's see a doctor today." I took her by surprise and carried her bridal style then took my chance to invade her mouth while exiting the room.

" I took her by surprise and carried her bridal style then took my chance to invade her mouth while exiting the room