Chapter 10-Confession

All I want to do is to grabbed him close to me and make out somewhere in here but ofcourse I have clenched my thighs trying to ignore my wet panties, Tastian? The one who I hated and hated me back is here being so damn romantic in his birthday? I actually trying to pinch my hands just to wake up from this craziness! But I'm going crazy for him he's absolutely hot, wearing his tuxedos he looks so formal with his beautiful yellow eyes that watching my every move even I was chewing my food makes me feel uncomfortable actually, but I like it that way, I wanted his eyes to no one but me. He never touches his food tapping his fingers on his glass of whiskey and I know him too well he's nervous.. Nervous as fuck right now.

"Don't you want to eat?" I asked pointing over his food.

"No,I'm not hungry." He look back at me but I feel sorry on the stake because It'll ended up
Thrown away.

"Excuse me" so I stood and took his plate away from him, he looks surprise when I put it infront of me then. I feel like I need to explain myself tho.

"We can't waste food as of this days, theres a lot of street childrens over there who don't have any food to eat as of this time." He rose his brows and look over the city.

"Why? If I eat that stake will it help them to feel
Better?" I eyed him and slice the stake keeping my gaze into him.

"I'm just joking." He smiles playfuly "don't worry If I ever see a street childrens once again I will buy them Mcdonalds." His eyes tells me he's telling the truth so I nodded and eat the rest of my stake.

As the hour pass by I realize that he was just spending his birthday with only me around him. For every story and interesting topic he pull out just to keep the conversation going smoothly with us my mind is constantly running about him, he's talking and smiling sometimes looking over the city but I didn't know what is he talking about my mind is mute and all I could focus as of this time is his soft lips and his beautiful dimples that shows everytime he smiles and chuckle. I listen to half of what he said and just nodded and smile or sometimes chuckle.

"Hey?" He said with a ghostly smile playing around his lips.

"I said you wanna dance with me?" I nodded and take his hand.

"Are we going back downstairs?" Suddenly I wanted him to say no because I want to enjoy this moment when we were not fighting and glaring to one another.

"No," he said placing his hand on the small of my back, " we dance here." He almost whisper in my ears as he leans his face to the crooked of my neck. I felt him inhale my scent when I threw my arms around his neck he is taller than me so He needs to bend a little bit to rest his face on my shoulder.

"I just noticed, you just spend most of your night with me than spending it with all your visitors down there...."

"Hmmmm,I just wanna begin my new year with you." I frown.

"What do you mean?" He chuckles pulling away from me.

"I just wanna spend my whole year next to my future wife because I don't want her away from me, I mean yeah you're in my birthday and you are a part of my life but I want you close to me, and I just thought that spending my birthday with you- Or closer to you, means that I will surely spend my whole year with you closer to me." I giggle

"That's a lot of closer." I grin to him and he smiles but he looks so nervous this time looks like I don't know.... anxious?

Sounds of fire works boom into the sky as I saw the four words that I was waiting for him to ask. Dark sky with those color full fireworks that form the words.

I gasped after reading those words I look at him kneeling not the kneel for proposal like a kneel for forgiveness, popping out a diamond ring that looks so expenssive than my gown

"That day when you saw me on multi purpose room my team mate's accidentally flipped and he falls straight into me totally an accident, when you saw me kissing those girls I do that because I wanted you to pay attention to me because you ignore me ever since that day, I know the only thing that you could notice me is to do something shitty on you, that day on our debate I seriously wanted to let you win on that even you're not into the right point....but I'm not sorry for kissing you because I really wanted to kiss you especially when you're mad at me you look hotter by the way, I'm not sorry About you being suspended with me and with that your dad gives you grounded for a week not because of the kiss but because you said cock infront of everyone and your Mom almost passed out from the audience,I'm not sorry because I know one of the senior guys wanna take you out for a date and with that I thank your Father for making you grounded it's a confession and its for your own good, I done bad things for you but as sure as hell you'd done the same things to me an-"

"Is this a confession? Or a proposal?" I sighed kneeling infront of him.

"I will marry you." I smile throwing my arms around his neck and kiss him.