Prologue

I'd like to give thanks to those who read "God Eater: Yuu Kannagi" that I created, though it wasn't too good you guys still took the time to read it. Maybe because of curiosity or maybe you were a huge fan of god eater just like I am

I recently knew it from a friend and I'm glad she introduced it to me. This God Eater that you are reading is the remake of the God Eater Yuu Kannagi, and the chapters are more long. Take note that this story isn't the same as that God Eater fanfic that I made first, and that Lenka is here unlike that one. That one was horrible, Yuu having extraordinary powers... he's way too overpowered and exaggerated there. That's why I discontinued it and planned to create a new version.

That weren't as weird than the first one I made.

Less weird? No this one's... yeah it might turn weird coz I'm weird.

Take note that this one won't have any extraordinary stuffs. Well the real extraordinary are the Aragami and God eaters... what I meant is that there won't be any bullshit here. If that's the right word for it.

Well I hope this would be something of your taste. And at least makes you laugh and happy. Less bored.

________________________________________________
|Warning! Outta topic:
|
|...And guys can you tell me what should I do |other than playing games, watching anime |and making manga? My mother scolds me |because Imma game addict and all I think is |Anime. Well Anime is life and Manga is life, |don'cha agree?
|
|What other things can I do if that were the |only things that can make me happy? Right? |Is there anyone that feels Anime gives you |hope, especially the Anime openings and epic |stories, scenes that you can't forget?
|
|By the way that's outta topic. (Jokes are |okay but not too much. |Ex: you can kill ur |neighbor it's fun) <-do u get |what I mean? If |not find out yourself.
|
|Just comment what ya think about this one.
Thanks ^-^ ☆
|______________________________________________

So guys sorry for keeping you so long, so it all ends here. Thanks for sticking out and clinging I can't thank you enough. Thanks also for reading the outta topic there^-^