Chapter 4: My mission with Sakuya

So Alisa approached Sakuya who was in her room drinking tea to relax. Before entering, Alisa called out from outside to let Sakuya know she was there.

"Sakuya, it's me Alisa... can we talk?" Sakuya who was in her couch responded "Sure" calmly, as you'd describe she was in a good mood. Alisa came in, smiling. Sakuya invited her for a tea and a seat and Alisa gladly accepted it.

Sakuya: So what's the news?

Alisa: I want to go on a mission with you, If I may? Just an exercise.

Sakuya: well I'm free today so that's no big deal. Though of course, we'd only take enemies we can. It's bad to be reckless.

Alisa: Just like Lenka did. But oh well, a Vajra can be dangerous if faced alone. I admire Lenka, he's brave and thinks about others..

Sakuya: Even if it costs him a leg he won't mind just to save someone he doesn't even know. By the way, what do you think we should go fight?

Alisa: Hmmm... maybe two Kongous? Or four.

Sakuya: *chuckles* Weren't that too reckless for us alone? Maybe we should bring Kouta and...

Alisa: A-Anyone but Kouta!!

Sakuya: How about Kannagi-kun?

Alisa: He's in a different mission

Sakuya: Guess we'd bring Soma and Kouta.

Alisa: Geez...(Bad timing that Yuu has other mission... I should've joined him.)

Sakuya and Alisa head to the lobby. They talked to Hikari, informed Soma and Kouta and accepted the mission. Soma didn't mind, and Kouta was talking non-stop again and is getting on Alisa's nerves.

They go inside the helicopter, the whole team was quiet except for Kouta. He started talking since their ride until they got off the helicopter

He has SO many things to say , and others just don't make sense anymore.

Kouta: ...and so Isamu saved the day again, joined Johnny and they saved another day! So awesome I can't wait for the next episode!...they even defeated a very strong enemy! Too bad Isamu got hurt!...damned monsters damnit...(still talking)

Alisa: *ignores Kouta* Sakuya should we split up?

Sakuya: Kouta's talking non-stop... ah yes we should. That Kongou herd might trap us all here. So maybe we should split up and take 2-on-1. Don't distract others and just focus on killing a lone Kongou.

Alisa: Sakuya I better join you!

Kouta: Soma! Let's go!

Soma: ...be quiet and just go!

Kouta: Eep! O-Okay.

Soma turns his back, and walks away. Kouta follows him and still makes sure Soma is covered from the rear.

Alisa: In contrast to Kouta, Soma would talk but not too much, and he was kinda short-tempered.

Sakuya: That's Soma for you...

As they gaze and walk, they spotted one target. It doesn't have any buddies to keep itself covered and aware. The Kongou was eating it's own kin's corpse.

Alisa: (low voice) I'll try to put a trap and devour it's arm...

Sakuya: (low voice) go on ahead, I'll keep you covered. ;-)

Alisa devoured the unaware Kongou's right arm. Feeling pain and angry, the Kongou growled as if to express how painful it was and maybe, to call troops too.