Chapter 15: Non-human eater Aragami, and the key to his evil plans

-Dr. Sakaki's Lab-

Continuing from earlier, they were shocked to find out that the girl they found in the snowy ruins was actually an Aragami.

They only calmed down when the Doc told them she won't feed on humans. "But under given circumstances, that is in dire hunger, she'll eat everything despite unpleasant." Dr. Sakaki warned them whilst smirking. Everyone except Soma and Dr. Sakaki became agitated. "Ease yourselves, that won't happen because we'll satisfy her." Kouta was the first to reacquire himself from the shock "Um, Doc so... why did you decided to keep her here?" Dr. Sakaki flicked his eyeglass before answering Kouta's question. The smirk in his face disappeared, changing to an annoyed look. "I believed I told you before... SHE'S A VALUABLE SAMPLE!" He exclaimed, Kouta backed away but he twittered. Alisa glared at Kouta but he won't stop being an idiot in her eyes. The others were baffled after what Dr. Sakaki said about the Aragami girl, utterly confused until the Old man explains everything that surrounds the human-like Aragami "She 'll really help me a lot in my experiments and what more, I could stop Johannes's plans." He smirked.

Kouta snickered and then looked at the Aragami girl "hello there." He beamed at her, expressing how happy he was. She giggled, imitating what Kouta said "hello there." She moved her head around and the others smiled at her except for well... you know, Soma Schicksal.

Dr. Sakaki added: "You know about my lectures right? Co-existing? It's possible! And this specimen is rare you see you'll never find something like her, who can understand humans like us." The serious lad with the black hair finally talked after hours "So she can understand us? Some sort of a genius Aragami, huh.." "Indeed, and why don't you guys be friends with her?". The specimen mentioned giggled, she screeched happily at the people around her "Let's be friends!" Someone was annoyed, he rolled his eyes, folded his arms and smirked. His sapphire eyes that always look gloomy yet serious scanned the whole place as he groan. The russian girl talk, fighting over the growing tension in the air. "Hey... it's nice to meet you!" The little girl giggled and replied "It's nice to meet you, too!" They both laughed as the others began to smile as well. The person with the hair white as snow in contrast to his tanned skin grumbled a few words "She's still a monster..." The little bastard with the red-orange hair gazed at him, noticed that he was acting strange again.  "Soma! You really are an anti-social, just this once at least be friends with her!" Kouta shrieked, suggesting Soma to be friends with an Aragami. Soma thought 'You'd really think I'll be friends with the likes of her?' But still Kouta forced him, annoying Soma further which caused him to shove Kouta away from him. Kouta stood up, completely annoyed.

"What's your problem?!" He yelled then scowled. Someone stopped them, he has blonde hair (chocolate color in other version) covering his eyes, a few locks of hair banging up, his aquamarine eyes sparkling , swept over the two "Don't fight over a girl." This made Kouta laughed, in contrast to Soma who said his usual reply "Damn you." And departed quietly. The girl with the silver hair scolded Kouta for annoying Soma who just left after having a nonsense quarrel with Kouta, the woman in black and green clothes asked Dr. Sakaki again about the girl "Shouldn't we inform the Director and the Advisor about this?" The Doctor's face straightened a little more, his eyebrows moved up expressing another annoyance. He clicked his tongue and flicked his silver hairs that expresses his old age. "You, are a protector of mankind if I'm correct. And yet you want to tell them I smuggled an Aragami in the den?!" He scowled, glared at the woman who asked calmly and now was speechless. She was forced to say "Well..." and her lips didn't say any words that kept flickering in her thoughts.

"--besides all of you are conspirators like me now, too." Their trails of thoughts were gone, they decided to go with the flow of Dr. Sakaki's plan.
The Aragami girl was looking down on her feet since earlier with Soma's blunt words that pierced through her heart-- she might be a monster, but the difference is she also have feelings like a human does. Kouta comforted her with words and jokes, while Alisa tried to girl-talk with her. The tanned skin boy pat her head continuously while the leader himself talks with the genius Doc.