Chapter 12: Days full of pain

After one problem came another and then another crappy problem. Alisa was hospitalized and it only adds as another freaking damn shit problem. Why does this happen? Are mankind's that unfortunate?
Someone was sleeping on his bed, not wanting to get up to hear lies he continued to sleep again but it's morning and when it was it's noisy. But this time you can't even hear anything since the people are suffering. The boy was on his bed, using his pillow as a shield for the morning sunlight he was lazing out on his bed laying like a deadman. He ain't moving an inch.

"Crap"he said as his ears gets filled with curses. "That Soma must be the reason why these things kept happening!"someone said with a nerve "yeah, Eric died and after a week Lindow died too! That's beyond crazy.." another one with the guts to curse him "shut up that death god might hear us"this one's simply cursing him in an unnoticeable way. "Damn it even my ears are misfortunes if only these things will what I hear it's better not to have them at all." He whispered not giving a damn about how 'cool' having such ears. He heard another lie which adds to his annoyance. "That Soma might kill us soon too, so if you can help it don't team up with that guy" Soma clicked his tongue. "There goes the morning curses" he said to ignore it. This is his daily freaking life, people around cursing him and makes a fool of him. Why would he kill his own comrades? Does all depends on how unfortunate his life was? "F*ck it." He continued to speak again, this time with sharp words. He get up, not wanting to hear anymore he wore his blue hoody and pulled it out, covering his sapphire eyes. He doesn't care about his messy room, odd stuffs scattered and all things he once needed.  He opened his sliding door and slammed it, which startled the guys outside.

"H-Hey morning!" They said. "Damn storytellers." Soma spoke angrily. They sweat coldly. One guy wasn't afraid "so what you gonna kill us too?" Soma was angered "Like hell I would just request it and I'll feed you to them!" a stranger approached them "Soma, chill. Hey you guys you better not scatter and utter such lies that'll hurt my buddy Soma here" he was a tall guy and I think you know who he was. "Since when am I your buddy? I don't even know you." The tall guy laughed."I'm Niku Achan." Soma was a little surprised "you were Sasha's big brother..." "yes I am." Soma smirked "who cares" he said to Niku who was scratching his head. The guys were annoyed "sorry to ruin your chit-chat but how about we 'shit-chat' ?" "Fine by me." Niku replied calmly. It's gonna be another brawl so Soma just left not trying to have any curse stuck on his ears. "Hey pal, where're you goin'?" Niku asked him out of surprise "Out of this place" Soma bought a cold drink and go somewhere he can take a seat. Turns out it was on a bench between the elevator door and the vending machine in the Executive's floor. "No one would dare talk here" he said while sipping his cold drink.

**Yuu POV**

Really unfortunately Alisa was hospitalised, I really knew she was unstable... but for this to happen... earlier I planned to visit her, only to be shocked by the noise coming from inside her room "It's not my fault!" She kept shouting like someone blames her. "Alisa calm down, do you hear me? Do you recognize me?" Tsubaki said as her voice was filled with worry. "I didn't... I didn't do it!" Alisa kept resisting. "Give her tranquilizers and change the padding" Tsubaki ordered to someone she was with. "NO!" Alisa shouted painfully. I tried to approach and come in but someone stopped me "you shouldn't visit her, not in her state. I'm sure for someone as you she doesn't want you to see how hopeless she was right now" he said, as I can see he was wearing glasses it is evident that he was a doctor by what he wears "I understand... when should I pay a visit?" I asked him. "After a day. I believe you are... Yuu Kannagi, yes?" He asked and I nodded. He smirked and left. I decided to not go now and just visit tomorrow. The next morning, I was with her in the Fenrir ward, I sighed as I noticed how long I was with her, and still she wasn't waking up not even moving in the tiniest bit. "Alisa..." I keep saying her name but I got no response. In this room there's only three of us, me, Alisa and her primary doctor. I believe he was Dr. Ogurama. I also noticed how long I was glancing on her face, finally his doctor talked like he should. "She won't be waking up soon"
That's bad... we need her right now... she can't be like this it worries me and everyone. "Alisa, it's not your fault so wake up" I said again like talking to myself  " There's no use talking to her...I received some very effective tranquilizers." Dr. Oguruma interrupted. I smiled at her, knowing she'll be better soon. At least I believe she will. Suddenly I got the urge to hold her hand, and so I did. At first I felt her smooth palm but it was a little cold... then next something striked through me, and bunch of emotions filled me. Not only emotions but pieces of memories, too.