Chapter 10: Soma's advice

**Yuu POV**

It's been two days since Eric died but it seems like the tragedy happened yesterday. I can't forget that day...

Lenka looked calm but I can see he's suffering. Same with Kouta, since all he did was fight Eric... it happened so suddenly...

But Tsubaki said we should get over with it because it may lead us to death. We tried to, but you can't do it successfully in one day.

The third day after the day he died, I was sitting on a bench at the corner of the Rookie section, I was drinking a soda from the vending machine trying to get over with it. Soma suddenly passed by, he sighed and asked why I was here. I told him I'm trying to relax. Trying to move on, we somehow got friends with each other or well I might just only be the one who thinks like that, I don't know but Soma was still that blunt to me must be because of the other God eaters who think he's a shinigami. Jeez darn I just thought that others might blame him... and me. Because Soma was you know, someone who was hated by almost everybody. I don't really know why but I heard from Lindow that Soma was suffering that he thought he killed his own mother. His teammates in the past died and he was blamed for that because he was around them.. actually I think they're a fool to blame Soma.

Back to reality...

Soma: You should forget about it, or you'll die like Eric.

Yuu: Thanks for having a care about me but you know it's hard... I'm trying my darnest

Soma: *sigh* This is the real world, God Eaters dying are normal. I bet it's your first time wasn't it? If so you won't last long and I don't care if you die so slip off that thought

Yuu: What do you mean by that?

Soma: Jeez darn it *frown*

Yuu: ... *lowers head* He died because I'm weak... but if his death weakens me more I'll die too and his death will be in vain... Thank you Soma!

Soma: No need to thank me, *folds arms* you pathetic brat

He left after saying that. I decided I should visit Lenka who was in his room. I called from outside after a while he opened his sliding door.

Lenka: Yuu...

Yuu: What's wrong?

Lenka: I just realised it recently, but... all I do was training right?

Yuu: Yes?

Lenka: B-But it was all for nothing! I can't even save Eric... I'm so pathetic- I'm damn pathetic!! I kept training but hell nothing has changed! Nothing did it do to me...

Yuu: If you keep thinking like that you'll die...

Lenka: No... it was my fault because I'm weak... my training was all for nothing...

Yuu: It wasn't ... you're not weak the Vajra was just strong.

Lenka: That makes me a weakling... but I should fight... I should avenge Eric.

Yuu: Lenka... let's do that..

Lindow and Sakuya came in to Lenka's room too

Lindow: you guys.. what's up?

Sakuya: *hits Lindow with her elbow* Lindow!

Lindow: *scratches head* Oh yeah... right. You shouldn't push yourself too much and you should also fight don't be sad. I'm sure Eric don't want sympathy.

Suddenly Kouta appeared, smiling as if nothing happened

Kouta: *grin* Alrighty! We're awesome guys, don't let that fool take over us!