Chapter 1: God Eaters

WE, ARE GOD EATERS.

We fight monsters with powers comparable of a God, and that very same reason was the answer why they're called Aragami which means "a powerful deity" they are cluster of oracle cells which devours everything

God Eaters; are humans injected with the same oracle cells, fighting everyday with their biological weapons: a God Arc; a weapon made to kill Aragami. The only weapon that could harm them.

"Kouta!!"

We strive everyday just to live. It's not that long since I became a God Eater, the day I risked myself to take the test. My name is Yuu Kannagi , I have two classmates that took the test just like me on the very same day.

"Kouta and Lenka, how did that training go?"

Kouta Fujiki and Lenka Utsugi, Kouta is an Old-type, which means he has only one form either a gun or a blade and his was a gun. Lenka is a new-type just like me, and a new-type God Arc can switch from Blade form to Gun form. Not to mention, all those with Blade form can turn their blades to a predator form to eat an Aragami's body part or it's core.

We are in the rookie section, at the beginning of the hall, so many rooms behind us.

Kouta: Oh yeah, bet who killed more?

Yuu: Uhh, Lenka?

Kouta: Wrong! It's me who killed more! Our buddy here is having a hard time switching blade form to gun form so I'd have to cover him most of the time. He doesn't even know how to shoot too!

Yuu: Why didn't you taught him how to shoot -_- whhhy didn't you taught him?

Kouta: *cold sweat* Ugh, I just thought it would be good if he learnt on his own.. right yeah... right!

Lenka:  Uh, Yuu if you don't mind can we train? Can you teach me how to switch form faster and better? And how to shoot...

Yuu: Sure, when do we start?

Lenka: Now.

Kouta: Hey you just had a training just now and you're up for more? :/

Lenka: I ask you, do Aragamis take their days off?

Kouta: Okay okay. -_-  I'm not going by the way, there's a very special edition of Bugarally and I shouldn't miss it.

Yuu: wahaha then let's go. Tell us what happened on that episode later.

Kouta: *waves while going to his room* you can count on me!

We go to the training room, asking our advisor Tsubaki Amamiya for another training, the older sister of Lindow Amamiya ,one of our superiors.

Tsubaki: Okay, I'd give you five minutes to train yourselves... you have three dummy Ogretail targets, and one dummy Vajra target.

Yuu: Thanks mam, okay come on.

Lenka: ... *nod*

So I taught him how to use it properly, the button pushed to shoot, and the changing form, I can see he was having a hard time and a little groggy though he wasn't ill. What's that... he was changing between blade and gun form continuosly... just that.

Yuu: You should switch only when it's a good chance-

Lenka: No I'm just trying to get used to it... do I look like an... idiot?

Yuu: ^-^ wahahahhha why did you asked? Of course no... anyways you can do what you want.

I attacked the first Ogretail dummy ,it's not moving so it was easy to attack. I swing my blade and stabbed it, back away and whilst mid-air I changed from blade to gun form and shot it. It was blasted to bits.