Chapter 9: Eric der Vogelweid died

**Lenka's POV**

After the day we did our dares, it was back again on the days we fought in the real world. The world we are in. A hellish world.

I can't even say it was hellish. Maybe you can say it was literally hell. Or something like that. There's no light in the end of the tunnel, and there's no definite victory. Nothing was definite in the world we're in, only death of course. Only lucky people can avoid it. There's one time I was barely lucky, too.

Death can't be avoided unless with miracles or other things accepted. But right now... there's no miracles even in the tiniest bit. If only there is then we were already living good a long time ago.

Maybe I'm talking too much in my head...

I'm in the lobby together with my friends. Eric was here too, he was the one who invited us on a mission. Kouta decided to join too despite having fights with Eric.

Our target was a Vajra. A lion-like Aragami that shoots lightning torpedos and electric attacks. The one I fought before after saving someone at the cost of a leg. Lucky that it wasn't amputed but only a broken leg.

Eric: Okay guys, let's do our best!

Kouta: It's not like our "superior" Eric -you're way too mature after a month. I don't even know you anymore 😒

Eric: yeah, and you're still an immature brat.

Kouta: What? You four eyes bastard!

Eric: What did you say? What- you were an asshole?

They began fighting, as expected.

Yuu: Both of them was still immature-

Eric & Kouta: *stops for a moment* WHAT?!

Yuu: I said continue...No I mean stop that ruckus like you did before! Urrgh why does this always happen *facepalm*

Lenka: Hey you guys stop your kid fights.

Eric: This dumbass was the only brat here!

Kouta: You're also a brat! A cocky brat!

Eric: Haah! You little-

Yuu stopped them like a referee, he pulled away Kouta. I tried to help and pulled away Eric. They were both resisting like brats. We asked them to stop because they're making a big mess and all were watching by now.

Tsubaki step in and they behaved immediately as if they were very close friends.

Tsubaki: What's the problem here?

Eric: Well Kouta was-

Kouta: *puts hand on Eric's mouth* Sorry ma'am we will never do it again-

Tsubaki: Yes you won't because I will give you a set of punishment.

Tsubaki-san pinched their ears and hold it tightly, They were dragged by her into the training room. While she do that both of them were yelling because of the pain. Begging to stop.

I don't know what they get as a reward but I'm sure it wasn't good...

Then after 30 minutes they returned to us with red ears and swelling faces. I tried to hold my laugh. Yuu can't hold it and burst into laughing.

Yuu: *laughs hard* what's happened to you!?

Eric: Damn you...

Kouta: Can't you see...! Making fun of us...