Chapter 3: Lenka Utsugi

It was the first time that Lenka and Alisa will join a mission with Lindow, only themselves.

**Lenka's POV**

I'm with the new-type girl today, with our unit leader, Lindow. I don't know how things will turn out and I'd like to know how it will turn out.

Lindow: You know what's our target, right?^-^

Lenka: Yes, two Chi-yos.

Lindow: Right, and as your leader I'd like to observe you how great you were. Don't worry I won't get in your way. -_^

Alisa: If you ask me, you should just do what only you can do. -_-

Lindow: Well, I'll prove that even if I'm an old-type I'll be in your standards.

Lindow pat Alisa's shoulder and as soon as he did it, Alisa backed away like she was afraid of something.

Lenka: What's wrong?

Alisa: N-Nothing... sorry.

Lindow: It can't be nothing, you can't stand me, right? ^-^ Just kidding. When things get out of hand or chaotic, just look for a cloud that resembles an animal. That may cool you a little and relax.

Alisa: But that sounds like ineffective.

Lindow: *chuckles* just look for a cloud, 'kay? We'll wait for you over there until you feel fine.

Alisa: Okay.

Me and Lindow go ahead, leaving Alisa on the drop point for her to relax and chill.

Lindow decided to talk to me about Alisa

Lindow: That Alisa sure has some baggage... whatever happens I'd like it if you and Kannagi-kun look out for her since the three of you are new-types.

Lenka: *nod* Of course.

Lindow: Lenka, let's do our best. Come on, before Alisa comes we better make sure to kill one target already!

Lenka: Yeah, that would be fun.

Both of us encircled the whole place, looked for traces and tracks of our target. In the ruined church, a Chi-yo was devouring a corpse of it's own kin. Since it was busy, Both Lindow and I took our God Arcs and turned to predator mode and devoured the wings of the Chi-yo. Our physical abilities are enhanced.

Now it won't be able to fly.

"Lenka, switch to gun and attack it from afar! Keep me covered too!"

"Understood." I yelled whilst transforming.

The Chi yo growled in anger, like in a rancor. Now it would be best to dodge and attack little by little. It's defense roses when raged, making it harder to cut through it's flesh.

It's attacks also are very higher than usual, one blow could be fatal to us. In my calculations, if we keep it up like this there won't be casualties.

Unless the other Chi-yo bothers to help his friend over here. Deadmeats.

Lenka: Firing condensed bullet! Take it Lindow.

Lindow: Bring it on!

Weak spot... the head! I think it's weak against deep freeze.

I fired, and yeah, at least it was weak.

It was about five minutes that passed, but seems like an hour to us. This crap just won't die. Switching either gun or blade, I swiped my blade, impaled it in his head.