Chapter 5: The dares

**Yuu's POV**

A few days have passed, and Lenka had gotten better. Not that his broken leg was that severe, but he needs rest. He even insists on doing missions despite his condition but instead Tsubaki-san scolded him.

Today is the day we will do the dare. We haven't decided what to do yet, and now that Lenka is feeling fine I should buy him snacks.

We are eating in the lobby with Kouta, who wants to join the dare too. Hmm... Kouta is mischievous so what should I let him do...?

Lenka: All was here now, so I guess it will be fine now. Let's do a mission first, the one who kills more Ogretails will give the dare first. Then greatest to least. So goodluck ;]

Yuu: I'll kill as many as I can. By the way, the dare... there's no limit?

Kouta: yeah, anything you want to be done shall be done :) yeah... I'll make you hug Alisa!

Yuu: What?

Kouta: I-I didn't say anything. I mean, I'll be the first to give you two your own dare!

Lenka: No cheating, alright. *smiles* Don't miscount too.

We heard there was an Ogretail manifestation underground in the old train station, and you can kill all you can in the mission. We accepted it, secretly excited on giving each other dares.

Kouta...I'll give you a very hard dare!

We go to the God Arc storage area and took our own god arcs. As I smile I took the time to look at the expression of Kouta's face.

He was grinning awkwardly like he was plotting something.

Lenka on the other hand looks calm and peaceful. Licca called us out and asked why are we so weirdly happy.

Licca: Hey you guys why are you so extremely happy and excited?

Kouta, Yuu, Lenka: We'll give each other a dare!

Yuu: ..!

Kouta: Same reasons, huh. :)

Licca: *sigh* No matter how old boys get, Boys will be boys. *smiles*

We exited the storage area happily and go to the helicopter. All our stuffs are ready so we already hopped in fast.

Are we also thinking the same dares?

The travel wasn't long for us even though it took five minutes. The time didn't crawl because we are way too excited.

When the helicopter was on the drop-point already, Kouta jumped off fast and ran away without us.

Lenka: Kouta...

Yuu: It gives me the chills what he'll give us.

I was worried Kouta will wind up hurt, but heh. He wasn't a kid anymore. But well, I should hurry chase him.

Yuu: Lenka I'll go on ahead. I'll chase Kouta..

Lenka: Okay, goodluck. I'll go on then, I'll just mail my location.

Yuu: Yeah sure, hah. It's good I brought my termiphone.

Looks like Kouta go to the right, so I go in that direction and hurried so I can catch up to him.

"What a drag... he was really into it that he was nowhere to be found!" I said as I sighed, Kouta was out of sight and I guess he really go far so I won't bother him killing Aragamis.