Yuu Kannagi (dare) **Third Week**

Kouta gave me some very, VERY, VERY Annoying dares. Just as I thought, he was so mischievous but this time he's more mischievous... anyway it's our day off so we can do our dares without violating our job being a God Eater so it's fine.

But I guess it's a draw... what I gave him... heh. Ten thousand push-ups...

What does he think? I don't even have any interest with Alisa. Not at that point. She's just a friend to me. Besides, she was a little cold and cheeky... But don't get me wrong... she was just weird to me sometimes.

But what he gave me... no I'll just do it then I can go back to the "real" world.

Kouta:

First dare: Alrighty! Set your foot on the stage, Yuu Kannagi! I dare you to date Alisa.

Second dare: Admit something to her. How you feel about her all this time ^-^

Third dare: Okay this time, you'll have to... ask her how she feels and whom she likes.

***

Can't you do it yourself? I bet you really did took advantage about the dare and wanna know who she likes? Heh. I knew you like all girls...

What a friend.

Lenka:

My dare, just enjoy this day. I'm sure Kouta gave you something annoying too so I thought I shouldn't give something, just enjoy.

...

Wow how kind of you, Lenka! Thank you so much... you understand... but saying I should enjoy this day it's like saying just enjoy a torture... well I guess he didn't mean it like that.

Haah. Looking on this piece of paper Kouta gave me won't do anything for sure so I guess I'd have to do what he wants.

Oh crap this is hell.

___________________________________________________________________________

So I knocked on Alisa's door.

As soon as I put my hand down the door opened immediately. Does she know I would come?

"Hey... did you expected me to come?" I asked

"Yes. Maybe it's intuition. I just felt you'd drop by... hehe. I'm glad you did." She was smiling, did Kota informed her? That's crazy and unfair. Well... not that I... really care about this date... "If Kouta informed you then I guess you know why I'm here, right?" She didn't react like she should so I guess she doesn't know. I sighed. "Are you alright?" Why was she so worried just because of a sigh? "Not really... there was this dare... and-" She looked serious after mentioning the dare.

"Are you here to fool me just because of a dare?!" I backed away "hey hold on... why are you like that?" She returned to normal. "Well... it's common so I thought it'll be a tricky dare and you'll fool me. I hate dares like that."

"Hmmm... most likely it might be that." She looked serious again. "What is it anyway?" Why was she this furious? I don't understand girls... is she on her period?

"If you don't mind I'd like to ask you on a date." She blushed after that. What a moody... "Y-You sure?" She asked as her face becomes redder and redder. "Well sorry because of a stupid dare... Kota gave me this dare to date you."  "I don't mind at all." She smiled, a greater smile than usual. "T-Then what should we do?" I asked her, I'm confused. I don't really have any experience on such things. I was taught how to use a pen and a sword but not to date. "Aren't you dating me? You should be the one to plan things♡"