Chapter 2: Ruined day

**Alisa's POV**

"For some reason, Kouta Fujiki, was happy to be with. I realized it yesterday, he makes bored people happy. But he was really annoying... he was like an idiot in the battlefield, too. During in a Link-aid he uses too much and passes out from it, such a hindrance. And so noisy too! Many times many Aragamis spots us easily because he was way too talkative! I really hate his annoying side. He has a bigmouth, too.

Lenka Utsugi, he's so in to training. He was kind too and his eyes, they're just like mine... in the battlefield he was way too reckless. But I like how reckless he is, he was like that because he thinks about others before himself, saving others first. The flaw is he'll get eaten by that. By the way... his eyes...Did the tragedy that happened to my parents the same thing happened with his-

N-No... I.. I shouldn't think about that now...

Yuu Kannagi, he was way too friendly. And reckless too, like Lenka. They are alike... but if I were to say, Yuu was more talkative now than Lenka... really... Kouta's persona does affects others. But above them all, Yuu was more kinder than anyone else, and this times he doesn't mind how I talk now and warns if I'm too much. And he was joining in my trainings and helps me, I owe him a lot.

That's all I've take note of my classmates, Dr. Oguruma. "

I'm talking with Dr.Oguruma, my personal doctor ever since. He's so kind he even transferred here just to take care of me... we were outside the sick bay.

Dr. Oguruma: So, you have FRIENDS now huh. And they seem kind.

Alisa: Yes they are. And ... they're helping me a lot.

Dr. Oguruma: You said, that this Yuu Kannagi was kinder than anyone else? How about me?

Alisa: I guess so... you're ... I guess you and his kindness' just the same.

Dr. Oguruma: By the way, how're you feeling? You're not feeling unwell these day, are you?

Alisa: I'm fine, thank you for always being so kind.

Dr. Oguruma: *grins* No problem.

After we talked, Dr. Oguruma entered the ward and I go in the main lobby. There are many God eaters here with new faces, definitely someones I don't know about.

Someone called me from behind. When I turned to see who it is, turns out it was Kanon Daiba.

Kanon: Alisa-chan!

Alisa: *runs towards Kanon* ^-^ What's the matter, Kanon-san?

Kanon: Can I ask you to cook with me? I'd like someone to taste it. And I want a... cookmate!

Alisa: *cold sweat, fake smiles* N-No problem

We used the elevator and go to the room of Kanon-san, her place was neat and well-organized... might as well learn cooking from her... Since I-

I was out of my thoughts when she grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the kitchen.

Kanon: I bake cookies, and trying different varieties, there's this cookie that turns to be bad so I'd like you to taste it day after day to know if it'd improved!

Alisa: Oh that's easy to do...

Kanon: I'm not finished! In exchange, I'd like you to make cookies on your own for me to taste too.

Alisa: Oh I see- W-What?! You don't know but... I'm pretty bad in cooking!

Kanon: Then it's time to learn from scratch!