Lenka Utsugi (dare)

***POV Lenka, of course.

It was the day after yesterday. And all three of us are meant to do the dares we gave each other... I decided I should read it the time I'll do it. Means today.

Kouta:

First daaare: Umm... you aren't Yuu so I can't think of a better dare for ya...

...I know! Maybe you can treat me for snack for three days!

Seconds: You should watch Bugarally sometime!

Lenka: What seconds? Anyway why are the dares so easy...

Third dare: You gotta date someone and tell me about it! Yeah I can't think of a better one so sorry, Lenka... except for Alisa okay?

Lenka: Date... someone? What is date?

I don't know what it is... but maybe I can ask someone about it...

Yuu:

Umm, Lenka can you train harder? I want to go kill an Ouroboros sometimes with you.

Lenka: An Ouroboros? That's a deathwish... But I always train hard... if harder... yeah it would be fun! I never thought Kouta's dares are like this... should've killed more Ogretails.

The first dare shall be the first to be finished also... treating him for snacks in three days... it's so like him.

So I bought a bunch of potato chips that'll last for three days so the dare are finished. I left it on Kouta's room. It wasn't locked. I bet he was doing the dares given to him so much in a hurry that he forgot to lock it. (Or spying on us secretly if we really did our dares.)

I left a letter. Saying:

"this is the snacks that I gave you. I'm pretty sure it'll last for three days even if you're a glutton.
-Lenka"

After I left I made sure to lock it. Now the first one's down and three to go. Watch Bugarally, Date someone ... and train harder.

Gina who was sitting with Kanon, Brendan, Tatsumi and Karel in a bench at the corner looks okay to ask what date is... this is hard for me so maybe I should do it first.

I approached them, and asked them to excuse miss Gina.

Lenka: Um... pardon me but can I ask miss Gina for something?

Tatsumi: Why not ask her while with us? Is your question private?

Karel: Hmm... maybe it's a date!

Lenka: Huh? How did you know?

They burst into laughing. Gina's face became red... honestly why am I the only person that doesn't know what date means?

Kanon: Don't be shy ^-^

Gina: U-Urggh, Kanon why don't we hear what this brat has to say?

Lenka: Actually, I'm just asking what date means?

Karel: Date is a special thing you know. You hang out with someone and do something fun, that way you'll get to know each other and then... fall in love.