Chapter 14: Sasha Achan; The human turned into a God

**Sasha POV**

I knew, I died.

A Vajra killed me, devoured me. There's someone... someone with me that day. He was someone who were hated, hated as if he was an Aragami.

But I woke up, in front of corpses that were unfamiliar.  And it seems, I'm the one who killed them.

They are, God Eaters. Like I used to be, but why did I killed them? In a trance?

Somehow I got the urge to look at my hands.
They're not my hands-not the ones I knew.
These are paws with sharp, deadly claws. Did I turned into something bad? My dreams... they are shattered, along with the dead bodies that I am stepping right now.

My body is moving against my will- STOP. Stop it! Gaaaaah! D-Don't kill them... Don't!

***

Noooooooooooooo! I-I killed my own kind... my friends! My....friends- God Eaters... please run before I kill you-I can't stop myself... please someone-- help me please....

________________________________________________________________________

**Yuu POV**

Someone gave me a signal so I hurried towards that direction. I found Alisa, Lenka and Kouta fighting the same Vajra as before. My blood boils when I see it, remembering how it killed Eric. This is rancor...

"Yuu, this one's-" Kouta said to me as I rush in ready to kill it "I know, it's the one who killed Eric! I remembered it" "No, this one's once a human, a God Eater like us!" Kouta kept explaining about the Vajra. "A human... but it- it killed Eric.." Alisa whined. "If somehow we can, help her that is to stop her from suffering further" Lenka suggested. Alisa frowned.

I was frustrated... I don't know if I should help her...but if I ask Eric what will he say?

Eric would want us to help this person.

"I've decided." As soon as I've said that my friends looked serious. The Vajra was holding back, trying to control itself. "We gotta help it, I'm sure that's what Eric would wanted." Alisa frowned. "Stop being naïve, Yuu! Are we sure this one's really used to be a human? If it is, is it even possible to bring it back?!" I frowned back at her. "I'm disappointed to you, Alisa. I thought you'd understand..." she looked down. But me , Lenka and Kouta nodded and agreed at each other that we'll help whoever it was. Alisa looked really rather sad when I said I'm disappointed to her.

The Vajra growled. Then that means that the host can't keep up and lose control to itself. But from what I hear, you can't harm a transformed God Eater without using his own God Arc. So maybe we won't win at all...

But stop being hopeless... maybe there is another way to help him...

We kept fighting it until we were at our limits. We really can't harm him without using his own God Arc...

Meanwhile, a helicopter arrived and dropped a God Arc. But if we use a God Arc with a foreign cell we'd transform into an Aragami too...so it's double-edged. Soma was on the helicopter and shouted: "That God Arc, was Sasha's!" So this Vajra was Niku's sister... Sasha Achan!

But who can use her God Arc?! Someone jumped off the helicopter and it turns out that it was Niku himself.

"I'll clean the mess my sister did." He proclaimed. "Niku...you'll use her God Arc?!" Alisa asked completely worried. "Didn't I said I'll clean my sister's mess?" We just give him a smile and "you can do it" look. Once he touched and grabbed his sister's God Arc he growled in pain. As we repel the Vajra because it's trying to kill Niku while Sasha was unconcious, Niku looked pale and his hand that he use to hold it looked like jet black and if I were to say it looks like the hand of an Aragami. The helicopter remained there as it waits for us.