chapter 1. last day of school

Im really sorry this book's start is so freaking bad 😂 I promise it'll get better further through the book xox
Pov isabella
--------
So were going to America tomorrow.... its the last day of school and im really excited like i wanted to go to America since i was a lil kid. There is only one thing; we have an fourteen hours flight with no wifi... what means no max and harvey for FOURTEEN HOURS. but thats tomorrow, first got to finish school today..
---------
Pov nikita
----------
Im really excited for America tomorrow... but first school ugh. Im walking to Isabella's and knock on the door. Isabella opens the door. "Hii" I say. "Holaaaa" isabella says. I hug her and we walk to school. "Im so flipping excited for tomorrow" she says. "Same i cant wait" i say. "Wait do u know where max and harv going for holidays?" I ask her. "I think France coz theyre going there every year but im not really sure" she says. "Well see" i say.
--------
Isabella pov
----------
-- skip school --
Me and Nikita are walking home. We arrive at my house. "Bye see u tomorrow morning!" I say. "Yuuuus see yaaa" she screams. I laugh and go inside. I grab my suitcase and put everything in it what i need. This is going to be the best vacation ever.