chapter 8. "Jeez max when are u going to ask her out"

Pov harvey
We wake up. We didnt really do anything this night just watched a movie and fell asleep nothing much. No kissing, no hugging. Im not sure if Nikita likes me. But oh well I want to couple Max and Isabella first cause Maxabella has to be real! "Lets get some breakfast" I say. "Uuuuuh Im tired cant we go in an hour?" Nikita say. "Ofcourse" I say and I walk up to the balkony and go on my phone. I scroll through my Instagram feed and see some pictures of Max and Isabella kissing. Well seems like the fans are stalking us everywhere.. After 45 mins I walk back in and Nikita is still asleep. I put on clothes and do my hair. "Nikita im going to get Max and Isabella for breakfast k?" I say. "K see you in 5 mins downstairs" she says. I open the door and walk to Max and Isabella's room. I knock on the door. "Hello?" I hear Maxs sleepy voice. "Breakfast in 5 minutes!" I say. "What?!" Isabella says. I open their door. "Well I would hurry If I was U--" "whoa what happend here last night" I smirk. "Go away Harvey we will be there in 10" Max says. They both look embarrassed. "Ok ok lovebirds" I laugh and I walk out of their room and wait for the others in the hallway.

Pov isabella
"damn it I wanna sleep" max says. "Same but we need to get breakfast" I say. I walk into the bathroom and brush my hair. Max knocks on the door. "Come in" I say. "Can I braid your hair?" He smiles. "Oh can you do that?" I laugh. "Duh ofcourse I can I have a sister" he laughs. " okay okay show me then" I laugh. He comes to me and makes a dutch braid. I take a couple pictures of him doing my hair because its funny. "Whoa its pretty good ill keep it" i laugh. He smiles and kisses me on the cheek. Damn I'm so in love with this boy... We put on clothes and I put on Maxs sweater again coz I like it. "You look so cute in my sweater" max blushes. "awe ur such a gentleman" i chuckle. We walk to the hallway holdinghands and see Nikita and Harvey there. I think they didnt do much this night coz Nikita is not very into boys she is a bit shy... "Jeez man when are u going to ask her out Max" Harvey says. We both blush. "Lets go for breakfast" We say.

Pov max
we walk to the breakfast thing and grab our food. I grab bacon n eggs ofc. We sit down. "what are the plans for this week" Isabella says. "Well the main reason we are his is for VidCon" Harvey says. "Really?" Nikita says. "Yes" I say. "Were going there too" Isabella laughs. "Well then you guys are coming with us backstage n stuff" I say. "ayeee" Isabella says. "VidCon is tomorrow right?" Harvey says. "Yes it isss" Nikita says. We continue eating. "Lets go to the swimming pool" I say. "Nah I'm going back to our room i dont feel very well" Nikita says. "Im going out for shopping" Harvey says. "Well then its only the two of us" Isabella laughs. "Yupp haha" I say and I put my arm around her. "Wait Harvey can I talk to you for a minute ill be right back Isabella" I say and I take harvey to the other side of the room. "Hey I want to ask Isabella out at VidCon on the mainstage while doing one more day in love but i want a ring can you go to the jewelry and buy this one?" I ask him and show him a picture of a pandora ring. "Ofc man everything for my bro" he winks. "Thanks bro" I say and I walk back to Isabella. "Where was that for?" She aks. "Oh nothing" I say and I take her hand. We walk to the pool and lay our towels down. "You look hot max" She says. "Ikr" I say smiling. "SIKE" she says and she pushes me into the water. I grab her arm and pull her in too. "Mission failed" I laugh. She laughs too. We go in the hottub ( oml im so afraid of hottubs after watching 13rw😂😭) and sit down for a while. "When u see girls at VidCon and they say things to make u feel bad or bad things about me, dont believe them theyre just jealous and ur the prettiest girl ive ever seen" I say.

Isabella pov
"Aww max thats so sweet" I say and I kiss him. He is the best thing ever happend to me and i love him so much... "I think we need to get ready cause Laura will be at the airport in 30 mins" I say. "Same for Ethan" Max says. We walk back to our hotelroom and change into our polo's and shorts again. "Were goals arent we" I laugh. "Yes we are" He laughs. I take a mirrorselfie and Max hugs me from behind. I put it on Snapchat with the caption; twin😙💕💑. I immediately get alot snaps back with; are u guys dating?. But I ignore them. We walk to Nikita's room and Harvey is just coming back from shopping. He hands Max a box and I dont know what it is but probably baconbits coz max is obsessed with them.

Harvey pov
I hand max the box and he thanks me. Nikita comes out of her room and we all go to the airport and wait for Laura and Ethan. Laura comes out first and Isabella and Nikita run to her and hug her very tight. Then Ethan comes out and me and Max bro hug him. "Well Ethan this is Nikita, this is Isabella huh max?" I laugh and Max blushes. "And this has to be their friend Laura" I say. Laura stares at us. I laugh she is probably a fan too. "Nice to meet u guys!" Ethan says. "Nice to meet you too" They say. "Well Laura this is Harvey, this is Isabella's boyfriend umm sorry I mean Max" Nikita laughs and Isabella and Max turn both bright red " and this is Ethan" Nikita says. "Lets go to the hotel" Isabella says. "Great idea" I say and we walk to the taxi's.

Because i didnt post yesterday a extra long chapter now;)) vote and comment please xxx