chapter 4. beachday

Pov isabella
"Okay nikita did u hear that too" I ask her. "Ofcourse i did" she says. We laugh. "So now we know that they like us this is quite weird and unbelievable" i say. "Yes..." she says. "Lets go to the beach" I say. "Sure, lets ask max and harvey too?" She says. "Nah if they really like us they will come after us" i laugh. "True" she laughs. We walk to the beach and lay our towels down on the sand. I put in my earpods and lay down. I feel the heat of the sun on my skin. This is vacation.....

Pov harvey
So were going to the beach right now. There are not that much people rn. Probably coz its really early but im not tired at all coz of the jetlag. I see two girls laying on the sand. "Hey max arent these girls over here Nikita and Isabella?" I ask him. I catch him watching Isabella. "Oh u already saw them" i laugh. "Yea yea lets go to them" he says. "BOOO" i scream. "Jeez harvey u scared me!" Nikita says. We laugh. Max is staring at the sea. "Lets go swimming?" aks nikita. "Nah im want to tan" isabella says. "Ill go with you" i say. Nikita gets up and grabs my hand. I get butterflies everywhere. We run in the sea and i throw her in the water. "Was that really necessary harv" she laughs. "Uh yup" i laugh. I stare into her eyes. Dang she hot.

Pov max
Im laying next to isabella on the beach. She is tanning and im staring at her. How is she so freaking beautifull? "What are u guys doing tonight?" She aks me. "Nothing what about you?" I answer. "Same, lets go to the club together and have a sleepover after that?" She says. "Yess sounds good" i say. I look into her eyes. She laughs. "What?" I ask. "Nothing ur cute haha" she says. My cheeks turn bright red. "Lets take a selfie" she says. "Sure" i say. She takes out her phone and pulls a face. I pull my arm around her and smile. She posts it on sc with the caption; beach dayzzz🌊💕😛. I smile.

Pov nikita
Me and harvey are walking back to isabella and max. Theyre taking a selfie and max puts his arm around her. "I think Isabella likes Max" i tell harvey. "Max likes isabella" harvey laughs. "Well im pretty sure Isabella has a crush on him coz she always talks about him" i say. "We have to couple them" harvey says. I laugh. "Great idea" i say. Were walking to them. "Hey guys we thought we can go the club tonight and have a sleepover after that?" Isabella says. "Nice idea" harvey says. "Yuuuus" i say. "Lets take a group selfie" Isabella says. Max takes her phone and everyone gets ready. Harvey puts his hand on my shoulder and Isabella kisses max on the cheek. Harvey and I laugh. "Smile!" Isabella screams. She takes a picture of me and Harvey holding hands and smiling. "Cuteeeee" max and isabella screams. We laugh.