chapter 19.

pov houssein
were dancing and dancing and dancing for ages and its almost 12am. "Were going home 12am" Max says. "same" Me and Amelia say. "I think we all go then" Merel says. We dance for another 5 minutes and then leave the club. I feel like there's something going to happen but im not sure what. We walk back to the hotel until I hear a loud scream and flashing lights. Merel got hitted by a car. "Oh my days!" Isabella screams. "Dw, it'll be fine babe" Maxs tries to calm her down. Me and Ethan immediately run to her. "Merel, can u hear me?" I try. The driver of the car steps out with a really worried face. "Is she okay?" He asks. "Dunno" I say. "I'll call 911" Ethan says, grabbing his phone. As soon as he rang them I hear alarms and noises of an ambulance. 3 men step out. "Can y'all please do a step backwards" one of them says. I step backwards and comfort Amelia. "Is she okay?" I ask the Ambulance man. "She is unconscious but we'll take her to the hospital" he answers. "Can we go with her?" Amelia says. "Only 3 of you" He says and he takes Merel into the ambulance. "Ethan, Izzy and Max should go" I say. "Agreed" the rest says and with that, we walk back to the hotel and the others climb in the ambulance. "Whoa this is so weird" I say. "What do you mean?" Amelia says. "I had this kinda feeling something was going to happen..." I say."That's strange bro" Harvey says. "Ikr" I sigh. "Let's go to our rooms and wait for the others to come back" Amelia says. "okay" I say and we go inside.

pov Max
We're currently waiting in the hospital for Merel to wake up. A nurse comes up to us. "Kids, I've got some updates for you," he begins. "Merel is awake, but only one person can go to her." Everyone immediately looks at Ethan. "U can go Ethan" Isabella says. "Okay come with me" the nurse says and Ethan gets up. I yawn. It's already 1:30am and we're all really tired. Isabella rests her head on my shoulder. After 15 minutes Ethan comes out. "And?" I say. "Well.. she's awake but she has to stay tonight.. and only 2 persons can stay in her room" He answers. "I want to stay, she's my bestfriend" Isabella says. "Ethan is it okay if I stay with Isabella? We'll keep you up to date" I ask him. "Ofcourse" He says. "Call a taxi to the hotel" Isabella says. The nurse comes back and tells us to come with him. We walk into the room and I put my arm around Isabella. Merel is laying in a hospital bed and we have to share a bed in the guestroom. "So she can go home tomorrow?" I ask the nurse. "If she feels good" he answers. "But I already do" Merel sighs. "U still have to stay one night mrs" he says and he walks out. "Where is Ethan?" Merel asks. "At the hotel" Isabella says. "Oh okay" Merel says. "We're here with u dw" I say. She smiles and closes her eyes.

Pov isabella
Me and Max have to share a bed whats gonna be funny coz its a really small bed. Not that we would actually care. I lay down and cuddle into Max. "Goodnight babygirl" he says and he gives me a kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight my love" I say and I close my eyes. We fall asleep still cuddling each other.

Pov ethan
I wait for the taxi outside while some girl come up to me. "Hey what does a peng boy like you all alone in the streets of Calefornia?" One of the girls asks. "Waiting for a taxi" I answer looking away. "Do you not have to go and fuck some girl or something?" She giggles. "No, I've got a girlfriend" I say and look her in the eyes. Wait did I just say I have a girlfriend? I consider Merel as my girlfriend well okay Ethan back to reality. "Where she at then huh?" The girl smirks and she lays her hand on my inner thigh. I move her hand. "In the hospital" I say calm. "And if you don't mind, my uber is coming" I say while I get up. She drops a little paper in my bag. "Call me when u change ur mind" She winks. "Ain't got time for hoes, I'm sorry" I say as I step into the uber. "To palm beach resort please" I tell the driver and he pulls up. After a little while we arrive, I thank and pay the driver and walk inside the hotel. I take the elevator to our ground and knock on the door. Harvey immediately opens the door. "u okay bro?" He asks. "Not really" I shrug. He gives me a bro hug and we walk into the room. "Hey eth" Houssein says. "Hey bro" I say. "So why are u here all alone?" Harvey asks. "Well, merel has to stay one night at the hospital but only 2 persons could stay there and they had to share a bed, Isabella really wanted to stay so and Max wanted to go with her cause he's a bit an overprotective boyfriend so I agreed cause yeno Isabella is Merels bestfriend and we're not a thing so yeh" I explain. "U really love her don't you" Harveys smiles. I throw a pillow at him. "Well we should just go to sleep and tell  Jamie ( Nikita's name changed into Jamie ) and Amelia tomorrow" Houssein says. "Great plan" I say and we all get into our pj's and get under the covers.

Vote en commenttt xooxox
Who do u ship more?
- max and isabella ; maxabella
- merel and ethan ; methan
- jamie and harvey ; hamie
- houssein and amelia ; houmelia