Chapter 18.

Pov Max
Were watching netflix and we still have like 30 minutes before we have to get ready. "Max, I dont really feel like going out tonight I think" Isabella says. "We can stay here and watch netflix and cuddle up i'll comfort u" I say. "Thanks Max" she smiles. "I'll text the others" I say and I grab my phone.
*gc*
Max; me and Isabella are staying at the hotel tonight have fun at the club guys
Merel; why?
Max; we dont really feel like going out tonight
Ethan; ooo max is going to get some? ;)
Max; stfu ethan
Harvey; 😂
Nikita; well then its just me harv merel and ethan or are amelia and houssein coming too?
Merel: yesss

"Theyre all so stupid in the gc" Isabella laughs. "Yup" I laugh. "Well lets continue with watching Netflix" I say. "First we need some food" Isabella says. "Okay lets go the supermarket then" I say and we walk out of our room. "I thought u two weren't coming?" Nikita says as she sees us in the hallway. "No were just going to get some food" I say. "Oh okay" Nikita says. "Have a good night" Isabella says winking at her. She laughs. We continue walking to the supermarket. "What do you want?" I ask Isabella. "Uhm baco--'" she says. "BACONBITS" I scream and run to the baconbits. I grab like 10 boxes and throw it in our bag. "Okay now some candy" Isabella laughs. We buy some candy, chips, pizza and ice tea and walk back to the hotel. We see Danielle in the hallway and she's waving at me but I ignore her and put my arm around Isabella.

Pov merel
"Nikita how much time do we have?" I ask her. "5 minutes" she says. "Oh my days, do I look good?" I say in panic. "U look better than my turquoise unircornmonkeypanda pillow ever did" Amelia says. I laugh. Amelia is such an humorous person. "Ready?" Nikita laughs. "Ready" me and Amelia laugh and we walk out. The boys were already waiting for us in the hallway. Harvey takes Nikita by her arm and we just walk behind them. Amelia takes out her phone and makes a sc video. "Ello were here with the two lovebirds in front of us, 2 turquoise monkeys and houssein the goat" Amelia says. "What is it with you and turquoise monkeys" I laugh. "I dunno" she laughs. We continue walking to the club and after 5 minutes we arrive at the club and enter it. Ethan grabs my hand and we go to the dancefloor. We dance for a while and then we go to the bar to order some drinks. "Two cocktails please" I say and the man hands us two cocktails. I give one to ethan and we go back and sit in a corner. After 10 minutes we both are a little drunk but that doesnt really matter. We walk back to the dancefloor and I almost fall. Ethan catches me and our eyes lock. We both lean in and we kiss. I pull away and blush. "Sorry I didn't mean to--" ethan says. "Dont be sorry" I say and I hug him. He smiles and we dance again. I see Max and Isabella enter the club. "I thought u two weren't coming?" I say. "Well we were quite bored so yh" Isabella says. "Oh okay" we laugh.

Pov amelia
"Ooo I see the two turquoise monkeys kissing" I say. Houssein laughs. "Finally" Isabella says. We sit down in a the corner and decide to play a game. "What about spin the bottle?" I say. "Sure" Isabella says. Alot of people we know come and sit with us. "I'll begin" Houssein says and he spins the bottle. It stops at Loren. Houssein walks to Loren and kisses her quick. Then he sits back down. "Loren your turn!" Houssein says. Loren spins the bottle and it stops at Mark. Loren leans in and kisses Mark. "Okay my turn" Mark says. He spins the bottle and it stops at me. He laughs walks to me and kisses me on the lips. I kiss back and after a little while we pull away. "Your turn amelia" Isabella says. I spin the bottle and its stops at Harvey. Nikita gets big eyes and I look at Harvey. "Do it its just a game" Mark says. "Okay then" I say and I walk to Harvey. We lean in and we kiss it felt really good tho. I sit back and its Harveys turn. He spins the bottle and it stops at Isabella. He looks at Max. "Its just a game but for less than 1 second" Max says. Harvey walks over to Isabella and he kisses her. Isabella kisses back and they kiss for like 30 seconds. Max looks angry at Harvey. Its Isabella's turn and it stops at Max. We laugh and Isabella goes on Maxs lap , they lean in and start to kiss. After 3 minutes Harvey coughs and says "well you can continue this at home lovebirds" and laughs. We all laugh and its Maxs turn now. He spins and it stops at Isabella again. They kiss again for like 4 minutes and then they pull away. "Okay I'll go further coz u guys only spin each other" Merel laughs. She spins the bottle and it stops at Ethan. I smirk and wink at her. She turns to Ethan and kisses him. Ethan kisses back and after 2 minutes we stop them. "I think we should go to the dancefloor again" I say and we get up.

Vote n commentt xxxx