chapter 7. sleepover

pov max
Were walking to the tables where you can grab ur food. We grab some random stuff and then go over to the salad things. "Okay grab as much baconbits as you can" I smirk. We grab 4 full plates of baconbits and go back to our table. We sit back and I smile at her. "We have to ask the waiter a dobbybag when we leave so we can put the baconbits in there" I say. "Yus great plan" she says. We start eating. There comes a girl up to us. "Hi, sorry for bothering you.. but im a huge fan of you and Harvey.." She says. "Oh im sorry Harvey isnt here but we can take a picture?" I say. "Sure thank you!" She says. "Umm.. Isabella can I take a picture with you too?" She asks. "Sure" Isabella smiles. They take the picture and the girl walks away. "Woah nobody asked me before to take a picture" She laughs. I laugh. "Lets make a musical.ly and I'll tag you so they can follow you" I say. "yuuus" she says. We make a musical.ly at Galway Girl cause thats our favorite song. When ed sang but she fell in love with an english men. She puts her arm around me. "Is it good enough?" She asks. "Yeeesss" I say and I post it and tag her. I look at the comments. There are alot of nice comments but also some hate... "Isabella..." I say. "Yea?" She says. "If u get some hate coz of me and Harvey please dont listen to it and dont believe it coz youre the prettiest girl ive ever seen" I say. "Ill ignore thanks max" She says and she kisses me on the cheek. I blush and read the comments again; "are they dating?", "couplegoals!", "#maxabella", "eww she doesnt deserve him" I close musical.ly and we finish eating. "Can i have a doggybag please?" I ask the waiter. "Sure" he says and comes back with a doggybag. "Thank you" I say and I put all the baconbits in it. "Letsgoooo" I say and I take Isabella's hand.

pov nikita
"When are we going home?" Harvey aks. "Its 11pm now, what about 11:30?" I say. "Fine with me" He says and smiles. We dance and dance and dance for like 20 minutes. Then out of nowhere harvey picks me up. I laugh. He puts me down and our faces are very close to each others. "Its 11:30" I say and Harvey steps back. "Oh yea" He says and we walk out of the club.

pov isabella
We walk back to the hotel, were meeting harvey and Nikita here at 12 but its 11;45 so theyre will be here in like 15 minutes. We wait in the hallway. "It was very nice today" I say and I smile. "Yes it was, and the sleepover is gonna be good too" He says. "Im pretty sure yea haha" I laugh. He pulls me closer and looks into my eyes. I look back at his. Theyre so beautifull. Hazel. I feel him breathing. We both lean in and I feel his soft lips on mine. I wish this feeling could last forever. We kiss for like 3 minutes until we hear some people coming in. Its Harvey and Nikita. We both turn red. "What were you guys doing?" Asks Nikita and she smiles. "Nothing...." I say and my face turns bright red. "oooooo Max is getting some" Harvey says. "O shut up Harvey" Max says. They laugh. Maxs grabs my hand. "We have to get ready for the sleepover" He says. "Wait there is only one 2 persons bed in each room" Harvey says. "Then u go with Nikita and I go with Max" I say. "Great plan" Nikita says and winks at me. I roll my eyes at her and laugh. "Lets go then" Harvey says as he takes our roomkey and walk in our room. "Well i guess were going to your room then" I laugh. "Yep" Max says and he opens the door. I walk in and sit down on the bed. "Um max I dont have any pjs here" I say. "U can borrow my sweater and sweatpants" He says. "Awe thanks Max!" I say and I hug him. He hands me his clothes and looks at me. "Umm max" I say. "Oh sorry yea" he says and turns around. I change into his clothes. "U can look again" I laugh. He turns around and says "damn u look cute in my sweater" and smiles. I blush. "Come watch Netflix" He says and he pulls me closer on the bed. "What do want to watch?" He asks. "ummm 13rw?" I say. "Sure" He says and puts it on. I lay my head on his shoulder and he kisses me on the forehead. He pulls out his phone and takes some pictures of us cuddling. "Take another one, I know a pose" I say. "Okay what is it" He says. "This" I say and I kiss him. He takes a picture and then drops his phone. He kisses me back. "I love you Max..." I say. "I love you too..." He says. I lay my head on his chest and fall asleep.