chapter 15. poolparty

Pov Amelia
If that kid Danielle is here imma slap her butt. We walk to the hottub and jump in. We talk for a little while but then the music starts to play. "Karaokeeeee" the DJ yells. We run to the larger pool where the karaoke stand floats. Max and Isabella go on the stage and sing Let It Go from Frozen. Im laughing my ass off and filming it. "We better do a song too" Houssein says to me. "Ur crazy right?" I answer. "No I'm serious miss potato head" he laughs. "Well okay which song" I say. "Alphabet Aerobics, we should do it with the whole squad" Houssein says. "Gs lets do alphabet aerobics with the all of us" I say looking at the others. "Yaaay" Harvey says and me, Houssein, Max, Harvey, Isabella, Nikita, Henry, Carice, Ethan and Merel jump on the stage. The beat begins. Now its time for our wrap up. Lets give everything we got. Ready? Begin! Artificial amateurs arent all amazing. Analyticlly, i assault, animate things. Broken barriers bounded by the bomb beat. Buildings are broken basically im bombarding. Casually create catastrophes casualties cancelling cats got their canopies collapsing. Detonate a dime of dank daily doing dough. Demonstrations don dada on the down low. Eating other editors with each and every energetic epileptic episode elevated etiquette. Furious fat fabulous fantastic furries of funk felt feeding the fanatics. Gift got great global goods gone glorious getting godly in his game with the goriest. We rap and finish the song. Everyone claps and recorded it. I highfive Houssein. "SquadGoaaals" Carice screams. We all laugh and go back in the pool.

Pov Danielle
I see those stupid childs doing Alphabet Aerobics over there. The only thing I want is get Max or Harvey away from those bitches. They jump back in the pool and start throwing a ball round. I walk to the pool and tap Harvey on the shoulder. "Hey" I smile. "Hi?" Harvey says irritated. "Do u want to go and have a drink?" I ask him. "Uh why?" He says. "Because its fun" I say. "No sorry Im having a good time with my friends and girlfriend" he says. I roll my eyes. "Well see you another time then" and I walk away. Jesus that bitch Nikita has him all under her spell.

Pov nikita
"What did she ask?" I say to Harvey. "She wanted to do some drinks" he says rolling his eyes. I laugh "whoa she thinks she owns everyone doesnt she". "Yup" he says laughing. He takes my hand "Well WE can do some drinks" He says. "Ofcourse" I laugh and I go to the bar with him. We order some drinks and sit down. "So did u like this holiday so far?" I ask him. "Definitely" he smiles. "And whats the nicest thing u did this holiday?" I ask. " met u" He smiles. "Awe harv I love you" I say. Our eyes meet and we both lean in. Danielle walks past and rolls her eyes on us. I laugh and whisper to harv, "her eyes are gonna fall out of her head if she keeps rolling her eyes so many times". He laughs. "lets go back to the others" He says and we go back to the pool.

Pov Houssein
"Somebody wanna play hide and seek?" Amelia asks. "Sure" I say and everyone gets out of the pool. Amelia and I are the seekers. We wait 30 seconds and then start looking for the hiders. We immediately see Max and Isabella behind a tree but there kissing so we'll let them do their shit. I look at Amelia and laugh. "These lovebirds are goals tho" I say. "Def" she laughs and we start looking for the others. After 2 minutes we find Carice Henry and Laura behind the bar. Carice is talking with some boys she know and the Laura and Henry are just sitting there. "Aye found ya" Amelia says. They laugh and get up. We look with them for the rest. We find Ethan and Merel in the hottub and Nikita and Harvey are dancing at the karaoke stand. "Well seems like everyone had fun" I laugh. "Yup" Henry says. "Its almost 1am lets go back to our rooms" Harvey says. "Sure" I say and we all go back to our rooms. Max goes to Isabella's room ofcourse. "They have to get their own room jeez" I say to the boys. "Yup" Ethan laughs. "Lets make a groupchat so we can communicate easier" Harvey says. "Great plan" Henry says.

Pov harvey
I make a groupchat with Nikita,Isabella,Carice,Laura,Merel,Ethan,Henry,Max,Amelia and Houssein.
Harvey- sup gs I decided to make a gc so we can talk easier.
Laura- aye
Carice- me Henry and Laura are leaving tomorrow tho
Isabella- really? Whe should go shopping tomorrow then
Max- yes
Isabella- girl shopping max no boys allowed
Max- okay okay
Harvey- lmao well boys we should go jetski tomorrow then
Isabella- we can join after shopping
Max- no girls allowed
Isabella- imma slap you now
Max- oh dear
Amelia- aye ninja kid
Houssein- well sounds like a nice plan guys

So the girls are going for shopping tomorrow and the boys are going to jetski. This is gonna be funnn. I lay down on my bed and go to sleep

Ayeeee new chapter :))
Go comment and vote xx