chapter 3. airplane 2.0

Pov nikita
Isabella comes back with the biggest smile ive ever seen. "Why did it take so long ? Was the queue too big?" I ask. She doesnt answer and points at the seats in front of us. I look at her with a weird face. The person who is sitting in front of us turns around. "Hi isabella, hi nikita" he says. I look at him. "You know me who - " I look better at his face. OMFG ITS ITS MAX?! "Omy god hi max" I say. He laughs. "I just bumped into him in the queue for the toilets" Isabella says. "Whoa but max , how do u know us?" I ask him. "Well i follow isabella on instagram and i always see your edits and pictures so yea haha" he says. "Wait? You follow me on instagram?" Isabella says. "Uh yh oops i have an account with no followers where i follow people with but they cant recognize me" he laughs. "Flipping cheetos i didnt knew that" she laughs. I smile theyre perfect together they really have to get a relationship.

Isabella pov
"Hey max where is harvey tho?" Nikita asks him. He taps harvey on the shoulder. "Harvey I think you know who these girls are?" Max says. He turns around. " ooo hi nikita and isabella!" He says with a smile. "Its so weird u guys know us" I laugh. "Yea were quite stalkers" max says. I see nikita staring at harvey. "So were are you guys staying?" Harvey asks. "Uhm Palm Beach Resort i guess" I say. "Oh cool were staying there too!" Max says and he looks at me with a smile. My face lights up. "Thats cool!" Nikita says.  "Hey nikita whats your instagram?" Harvey aks. I see her cheeks are turning red. "Uuuuh nikitazaal" she says. "I'll follow you right now" harvey says. Max looks at me and winks. "They are cute together" I whisper to him. We follow each other on instagram and other social media. The seatbelt signs came on again. "Guess were gonna land now see you guys at the resort?" I say. "Definitly" max says with a smile. Damn it he is so cute....

Pov nikita
We walk out of the airplane and go on the bus to the resort. Dang it Harvey is so freaking adorable... The hotel manager gives us a key for room 8. Me and Isabella have our own room and her parents have another one. We walk in and its really beautifull. "Whoa this is the prettiest thing ive ever seen!" I say. "Prettier then harvey?" Isabella smirks. "Shut up" i laugh and i throw a pillow at her. We put our stuff in the closets. I walk up to the balkony and see our neighbours arrived too. I hear two voices and i recognize them. " isabella come her for a sec" i say. Isabella comes to me. "Listen to these voices" i say. She listens. "That are max and harvey" we laugh. "Whoa are they our neighbours seriously" i laugh. "Yupp lets listen to their convo" isabella smirks.

Pov max
We have room number 7. We have our own room and our parents have their own room too. "I hope we have nice neighbours" harvey says. "Yh and i wonder which room is Isabella and Nikita's" i say. "Yh same" harvey says. I cant get over the fact i really met isabella. I saw her on instagram and I liked her from the second i saw her. Its quite funny tho. "You really like her dont u" harvey says. "What who?" I ask. "Dont act stupid mills" he says. "Yes i do..." i say and i feel my cheeks are getting hot. "Aww your blushing" he says. "Shut up harvey or can i show nikita your background?" I say. He is following nikita for months on insta with his fake fanaccount. He asked her for a picture for an "edit" but he just putted it as background. "Dont you dare max" he says. We laugh. This vacation is gonna be lit.

Vote and comment pleaseee x and if u have some ideas then put it too coz i dont really know what to write xx