Chapter 17. airplanes

Pov carice
"Cmon Laura its half past 5 we need to go to the airport and get Henry" I say. "Yup" She says and we took our bags and suitcases and walked to the hallway. I knock on the boys room door and wait for anyone to open. Harvey opens it. "Hey Harv can you tell Henry we need to go?" I say. "Sure we all wil be downstairs in a bit" Harvey says and he closes the door. "Okay, lets go downstairs and wait for the taxi" I say and I take the elevator. We arrive in the lobby and I sit down. After a couple minutes the others came down and we walk to the taxi. "To the airport please" I say and we all took our places in the taxi. After 5 minutes we arrive at the airport and we take our bags and suitcases out of the taxi. We thank the driver and walk to our gate. "It's boarding time we probably have to go now" Henry says. "Yes" Laura says. I hug everyone and they all wave us goodbye...

Pov merel
Its so sad they had to go that early. But i'm sure we will do a meetup soon back in England. We walk back to the taxi's and wait for ours. Now where only with 8. We have a smaller taxi now so we dont really have enough space. "You can sit on my lap" Ethan says to me. I smile and climb on his lap. He puts his arms around me and I hear Isabella taking pictures while sitting on Maxs lap. She didnt take much coz in no time Max took all of her attention. I laugh and lay my head on Ethans shoulder. I see him smiling in the corner of my eye. Damn he is so cute. The taxi arrives at the hotel and we get out. "Lets go get ready and then go to the club?" Max says. "Yuss" Isabella says and she kisses him. "Okay we'll leave you two alone" Ethan laughs. I walk with ethan to the elevator. Harvey and Nikita are taking the stairs but yk, were lazy people. The doors open and we go in. "So now its just the two of us" I laugh. "Yup" Ethan says. "We have to fix that third room for Max and Isabella coz she's always with Max at our room" Ethan says. I laugh. Our eyes lock. We both lean in.... but then the doors open and we arrived at our floor. Max, Harvey, Nikita and Isabella are already waiting there. "Oooh looks like Ethan is getting some again" Max smirks. They all laugh and we blush.

Pov isabella
I walk to our room and pack my stuff coz me and max are getting our own room. Max helps me getting our stuff to the room. So now its only Merel and Nikita and Harvey and Ethan at their rooms. We put everything in the place and lay down on the bed. "How late are we going to the club?" I ask Max. "9pm" he says. I look at my phone. Its 7:30pm. "Whe have like 1 hour till we have to get ready" I say. "Lets watch some netflix then" He says. We start a movie and cuddle up. "I love you max" I smile. "I love you move bbg" he says and kisses me on the forehead.

Pov nikita
"Sooo Merel how are things with you and Ethan" I smirk. "Honestly, i really really like him... but i dont really know how to say it to him.." Merel says. "Should I try and get Harvey to talk with Ethan?" I ask. "That would be great" she says. "Be right back in a sec" I say and I walk to the boys room. I knock on the door. "Harvey, Ethan, can I talk to you guys for a sec?" I ask as Harvey opens the door. "Uh ofcourse" he says and he lets me in. We sit down on the bed. "So what did you want to talk about?" Ethan says. "Well, yk Merel ofcourse" I begin. "No shit sherlock" he laughs. "Well Ethan she really really likes you and she dont know what to do so I offered myself to talk about it to you two" I say. Ethan looks at me with big eyes. "Really?" He says. Harvey smiles at me. "Yea so u better ask her out soon" I say. "But how?" Ethan says. "Harvey or Max can help u" I laugh. Harvey laughs at me. "But anyways I gtg now see you guys tonight" I say and I kiss harvey goodbye. "Bye bbg" He says and I walk out.

Im really busy lately so sorry for the short chapter xxx vote & comment !