chapter 6. club&dinner

Pov nikita
Max and Isabella are holding hands. Theyre perfect for each other. Harvey puts his arm around me. I feel save with him on my side. "They defenitly have a relationship in less than 1 week" Harvey says. "Yup" I laugh. I hear Max and Isabella taking a picture of us. We blush. We arrive at the club and go inside. "Hey Isabella you and Max are both wesring a white polo and turquoise shorts" I say. She laughs. "GOOAAAAALS" Harvey screams. Max and Isabella laugh. There comes a boy with neon paint up to us. "Hey lovebirds, wanna have some facepaint?" He asks. "Yuuuus" Max says. He puts some neon paint on our faces, arms and legs. "Can you take some pictures of us 4?" I ask the boy. "Sure you guys are goals" he smiles. We all blush. We do some poses and Isabella and I jump on Max and Harveys backs. We take some more pictures and thank the boy.

Pov max
Me and Isabella are matching outfits its quite cute. Harvey and Nikita are on the other side of the club. Were going to the dance floor and galway girl comes on. "OMG this is my fave song" Isabella screams. "Same!" I scream. When Ed Sheeran sings "but she fell in love with an english man" Isabella looks me in the eyes. I pull her closer. She looks at me again and smiles. I really really really love her she's so pretty.... She pulls me closer and our faces are really close to each others. We both lean in and we kiss. I hear picture noises but i ignore it. Probably just some people taking selfies. She pulls away and blushes. I smile and we dance. She lays her head on my shoulder and I see Harvey winking and taking pictures. I smile at him. Dayum how did I get so lucky.

Pov harvey
I see Max and Isabella kissing. I wink at max and take a picture of them dancing. Nikita grabs my hand and were going to the dancefloor. I dance with her and then Max and Isabella came up to us. "Wanna go for dinner?" they ask. "Nah I wanna dance" Nikita says. "What about you two are having dinner together and we stay here and then we meet at the hotel at 12pm" I wink at Max. "Great idea" Isabella says. They walk away. We continue dancing. "Are you two dating?" A random boy asks us. We laugh. "No" we say. "Well boy, make it happen then coz you should" He winks. We laugh again. I really like her. "Lets get a drink?" I ask. "Sure" she says. "I pay!" I say as I take her hand and walk to the bar. "2 cola, please" I say. The man gives us 2 cola and we thank him. "Its really nice tonight" Nikita says. I smile. "Yes it is"

pov isabella
Me and Max are walking to find a restaurant. "Do they have a Harvester here?" Max asks. "Idk, use google maps" I say. He grabs his phone and searchs on Google Maps. "There's one down the street" He says. ( idek if there is a Harvester in America😂) "lets gooo" I say. We walk down the street and go into Harvester. "Can I help you?" the waiter asks. "Can we have a table for two, please?" Max asks. "Sure" the waiter says and points at a table. "We really need to grab as much baconbits as we can and bring them home" I say. "I LOVE BACONBITS" Max says. "Iknow, Max Iknow" I laugh. "I love it more than anything, its the best thing in the world!" He says. "Do u love it more than you love me?" I ask with a smile. "probably.... no jks jks i love you sm" He says and he holds my hand.

vote and comment please xxxx