Chapter 13. VidCon Part 3

Pov isabella
I walk away angry. Jesus what was that girl thinking. We walk to the YouNow stage coz we have to perform there. We jump on the stage and start singing No One Else. I know were looking at the world trough different eyes. But it feels so bright when youre by my side. And ive been biting my tongue all day. Ive got something to say and I think its time that you knoooooow. No one else no one else can knock me down. No one else no one else I wanna round. Its the only thing I know. No one else no one else is worth the chase no one else no one else I rather face the world when its a world with you. There's no one else no one else. I knew from the moment that we met. That it just made so much sense. I got embarrassed too when you catched me looking at you and I'm just so glad that you knooooow.
We finish the song and everybody claps. We walk off the stage and decide to go to the blueroom. When I walk past Danielle she bumps her shoulder into me. I give her a deathglare. "He's gonna be mine hunny" she whispers in my ear. "Hell no" I snap back at her. I walk away. "Danielle u better stay away from her or u will regret it" Max says angry. He walks away too. "Hey bbg dont mind her she is just a stupid child" max says. "Iknow but she is trying to take you away from me and ur the best thing I ever had" I sigh. "Ah baby dont be worried I'll always be there for you no matter what" he says and he hugs me. I hug back. "I love you Max" I say. "I love you too" he says. I hold his hand and we walk back to the blueroom.

Pov henry
We go to the blueroom to meet the others. Isabella sits on Maxs lap and they look a bit stressed. "Whats the matter?" I ask Max. "Danielle is acting weird and being a bitch as always" Max says. I sigh I never liked Danielle she is always a bitch to everyone and she tries to take everyone away from each other. We sit there for half an hour and then go back to the meet and greets coz Max Harvey Isabella and Nikita have a meet and greet. The fans take pictures with them and make musically's with them. After the meet and greet Max, Harvey, Isabella and Nikita have an interview with Lisa and Lena so they have to go. "Jesus, this famous life is so stressful" I say. "Then ur lucky theyre famous and youre not" Carice laughs. We all laugh and walk to the icecream stand. We sit down and wait for the others to come back.

Pov max
We have an interview with Lisa and Lena now. We all sit down on the couch. "So on which app are u guys famous?" The interviewer asks. "Musically" Harvey says. "And what are your account names?" The interviewer says. "Ours is maxandharveyofficial, theirs is Lisaandlena, Isabella's is isabella.myrthe and Nikita's is nikitamills_" I say. "what kind of app is musically?" the interviewer asks. "its an app where u can basically lipsync on songs in a 15 seconds video" Isabella says. "and what makes a musically video special?" he asks. "you can do slowmotion, transitions, glitches and funny comedys" Lisa says. "can you guys show us how you make a musically?" he says. "sure" nikita says. We take my phone and search a song. we do swalla by Nicki Minaj. "well that was cool!" the interviewer says and he finishes the interview. we thank him and walk back to the others. "Lets go on the musically boat?" I say. "Nah i'll stay here and hang out with the others" Carice says. "Me too" Nikita says. "well, Merel, Ethan come with us?" Isabella says. "yus" they say and Me, Isabella, Merel and Ethan walk to the musically boat.

pov harvey
We sit down and I hold Nikita's hand. We hear the boys of roadtrip performing and Carice immediately runs to the stage. We sing and dance on their songs and after the performance they come up to us and take pictures with us. "you and Nikita are cute together" Brooklyn says. "aw thanks" nikita says and we smile. They go to their meet and greet and we wave them goodbye. "Lets go back to the hotel I'm tired and we have to go to the poolparty tonight" I say. "Fine its done in 30 minutes tho" Henry says. We walk back to the hotel and Me and Henry go to our room and Carice and Nikita to theirs. "Oml its very hard to be famous isnt it?" Henry asks "sometimes it is" I say. "but most of the time its amazing" I smile. "Should I make a musically account too?" Henry asks. "yes g! then we can do a live.ly on yours" I say. "great plan" He says. He makes an account called henryfraser_ and goes live. I make a musically. " Hey guys everyone go to Henry's live.ly his account is henryfraser_ we will bff the first 15 people!" I say and post the musically. immediately 1000 people come join. "heeeey guys" I say. "sup ducks" Henry says. then someone joined....

vote and comment xxxxx